Answers and Winner for ODI quiz
Hello cricket lovers, I am sure all of us enjoyed today's game. It'll make a mark in the history! Captain Virender Sehwag broke the record of none other than Sachin Tendulkar (200 runs) by scoring 219 runs: highest individual score in the history of Cricket.
To add more to the records section; Team India scored 418-5. It is the highest score made by team India in ODI against any team. This date is going to be marked in gold!
Our quiz yesterday on ODI had this question too! Good that we had the deadline of 3 PM today, else all of us would have got this answer wrong! :P :P
Here are the answers:
1. Which team has maximum number outcomes as a DRAW for ODI matches? : Australia: 8
2. How many teams have a permanent ODI status given by ICC? : 10
3. Team India has played maximum number of ODIs till date. How many? : 791, including the 3rd ODI at Motera.
4. There is 1 RCB player who has played ODI for 2 teams. Name the player and name the teams. : Dirk Nannes: Netherlands and Australia
5. Which Indian player holds the record for most ducks? : Sachin Tendulkar
6. Against which team has India scored the highest ODI total? What was the score? : Sri Lanka, 414-7 runs.
And the winner is: Niraj Mishra! Congratulations buddy! You win an RCB fan jersey. All you have to do now is mail us your complete address with pincode and mobile number on the same id: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: ODI quiz winner.
Thank you all for participating in a huge number! The next quiz is coming soon.. Stay connected! Cheers!
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on email@example.com.