Answers and winners for the quiz: Gaylestorm 2011
Wow! This quiz was a little tough one? Well, if only you guys saw this page well Chris Gayle'>Christopher Henry Gayle .. It was simple isn't it?
So here are the answers:
1. How many sixes did Gayle hit in Bangalore in IPL 2011?
Ans: 24 (So many wrote 44: Hopefully, he'll hit 44 in IPL 5!)
2. Which bowler did Chris Gayle's longest six of the year come off?
Ans: Pat Cummins, NSW
3. How many runs did Gayle score in sixes in IPL 2011?
Ans: 264 runs
4. How many runs out of 257 did NOT come in sixes for Gayle in CLT20 2011?
Ans: 113 runs (257 - (24 * 6)) This was a little calculus, but simple!
5. What's Chris Gayle's favourite area to hit sixes to at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium?
Ans: Long on - 33.33% (Straight from the pie chart!)
6. How many sixes did Chris Gayle hit in IPL and CLT20 2011 combined?
Ans: 44 + 24 = 68
The winners of RCB flags are:
The winners of autographed posters of Gayle are:
Congratulations guys! Well done.. And thank you all the RCBians, for participating in this quiz... The winners are requested to email their address with pin code and mobile number on the same id.
And I also want to know from the fans, if you guys can create a quiz for the RCB fans? I'll put it up on the blog. What say? Just create a simple quiz and win RCB merchandise...
Together with the Fan Advisory Board - They run all the activities, meetups and contests on RCB - on and off the Site.
Subscribe to the RSS to stay updated on latest activities.