Answers and winners for the quiz: Missing Letters
Here are the answers as given by Arun Kumar Not tough, not simple: A perfect blend of both!
1. He was a part of RCB team during 2008 -2010 and he is from Rajasthan. (Tough 1??)
_a_e_h / _i_h_o_ : Rajesh Bishnoi
2.This RCB player's first ODI debut was against south africa in 2010, he is famously known as a tall, dark bowler of team RCB.
_b_i_a_y_ / _i_h_n : Abhimanyu Mithun
3. This ex-RCB player was awarded as man of the match during CSK vs RCB on 23rd March 2010
_o_i_ / _t_a_p_ : Robin Uthappa
4. This RCB player was born on 10th September, 1989
_a_i_h / _a_d_y : Manish Pandey
5. The Young Blood of RCB (Easiest 1!)
_i_a_ / _o_l_ : Virat Kohli
6. This ex-RCBian's nickname is billy or guinness.
_a_k / _o_c_e_ : Mark Boucher
And the winners are: Arindam bhadra, Madhumitha, Abdul Razack ... Congratulations guys...! Send your complete postal address with pin code and mobile number to email@example.com and we shall send your RCB flags soon! Thank you all guys for participating..
By the way, I am still waiting for fans to make quizzes and send it.. You can use pictures, videos, etc to make your quizzes even more interesting.. Do send me ur ideas soon. Thanks!
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on firstname.lastname@example.org.