Answers and winners of quiz 3: Taste of the victory
And they said, this quiz was yummy, interesting and tough too!! :)
I say: Yummy, it is.. I am just waiting for more cakes. Since it is Christmas, I am sure many of us had it!
Interesting, it was.. Something to ponder on..
Tough?? No, it was not. As I said before, if you look at the options carefully, it was a very easy 1! :)
And here are the answers for this quiz:
1. On whose birthday was this cake cut? Options: Chris Gayle OR Sidhartha Mallya
Answer: Sidhartha Mallya Many of you got this wrong! If you recollect, Gayle's birthday cake was white.. This is brown!
2. This cake was for Aravind. What was the reason? Options: Aravind got selected for Team India squad OR Aravind took his first 5 wickets in a match.
Answer: Aravind got selected for Team India Aravind is yet to take 5 wickets in IPL and CLT20. We wish it happens in 2012. And we get a bigger cake too!
3. This cake was cut when RCB won against ...?? Options: Warriors OR Somerset
Answer: Somerset (We lost against Warriors)
4. This cake was the last one for this year. We cut it when we won against ...?? Options: New South Wales OR Kolkata Knight Riders
Answer: New South Wales (Again, we lost against KKR)
5. This 1 is simple! It is birthday cake of Sidhartha Mallya. On which date does he celebrate his birthday?
Answer: 7th May, 1987 (This answer was just a google-away! :P)
And the winner of RCB Red-n-Gold jersey is: PUNARDEEP SINGH !!!!!!!! Congratulations dude! :) :) Check your email for the details!
Thank you all for participating this quiz! The next quiz promises to be a bigger 1. And yes, more RCB goodies to win! :) Stay connected: Like you always do! Cheers!
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on email@example.com.