Answers and winners of quiz 3: Taste of the victory
And they said, this quiz was yummy, interesting and tough too!! :)
I say: Yummy, it is.. I am just waiting for more cakes. Since it is Christmas, I am sure many of us had it!
Interesting, it was.. Something to ponder on..
Tough?? No, it was not. As I said before, if you look at the options carefully, it was a very easy 1! :)
And here are the answers for this quiz:
1. On whose birthday was this cake cut? Options: Chris Gayle OR Sidhartha Mallya
Answer: Sidhartha Mallya Many of you got this wrong! If you recollect, Gayle's birthday cake was white.. This is brown!
2. This cake was for Aravind. What was the reason? Options: Aravind got selected for Team India squad OR Aravind took his first 5 wickets in a match.
Answer: Aravind got selected for Team India Aravind is yet to take 5 wickets in IPL and CLT20. We wish it happens in 2012. And we get a bigger cake too!
3. This cake was cut when RCB won against ...?? Options: Warriors OR Somerset
Answer: Somerset (We lost against Warriors)
4. This cake was the last one for this year. We cut it when we won against ...?? Options: New South Wales OR Kolkata Knight Riders
Answer: New South Wales (Again, we lost against KKR)
5. This 1 is simple! It is birthday cake of Sidhartha Mallya. On which date does he celebrate his birthday?
Answer: 7th May, 1987 (This answer was just a google-away! :P)
And the winner of RCB Red-n-Gold jersey is: PUNARDEEP SINGH !!!!!!!! Congratulations dude! :) :) Check your email for the details!
Thank you all for participating this quiz! The next quiz promises to be a bigger 1. And yes, more RCB goodies to win! :) Stay connected: Like you always do! Cheers!
Together with the Fan Advisory Board - They run all the activities, meetups and contests on RCB - on and off the Site.
Subscribe to the RSS to stay updated on latest activities.