Five Ways to win an RCB Jersey
Disclaimer: All characters, motivations, illusions, and promises for pieces of memorabilia used in the following blog post are as fictional as you want them to be. Any resemblance to any contest, incentive or promotion, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Hi all. Long time no see. Was busy managing some other stuff while Nidhi and Natasha were with you guys at the Fan Summit, which was a roaring success. Kudos! From the un-conference, let’s drift to my un-blog. I hear Natasha is cryptically talking about RCB Jerseys and how to get them. Here is what would get you one for sure (Disclaimer: Read Disclaimer!)
5 ways to deserve an RCB Jersey:
1. Camp outside Chinnaswami Stadium for 3 days before the first game of the season
2. Claim to know Robin Uthhappa personally and have his number
3. Buy original jerseys of the other nine teams, and dye them RCB red!
4. Form a group of 30 RCB fans and storm a rival screening
5. Change the ringtone of a rival supporter to the RCB Anthem
Got more ideas? Who am I kidding! Of course you do. Let me know.
Together with the Fan Advisory Board - They run all the activities, meetups and contests on RCB - on and off the Site.
Subscribe to the RSS to stay updated on latest activities.