How to Play: IPL 4 Auction Challenge
HOW TO PLAY
The IPL 4 Auction Challenge begins on 21st December and ends on 5th January at 6pm.
IPL 2011 Auction is being held on 8th & 9th January 2011
1) Begin by naming your team. Team name once submitted cannot be changed again.
2) Choose 16 players. You can choose up to 5th January.
3) Edit your team. You can make any number of changes to your team before the deadline.
4) Lesser the number of edits, higher your chances of winning.
5) Every player you remove counts as an edit. E.g. in one session you remove 3 players - this counts as 3 edits.
Adding players does not count as an edit.
6) There will be 3 winners.
7) Fan with the most number of players common to the New RCB team after the AUCTION will be selected as a Winner.
8) In case of a tie- breaker, the fan with the least number of edits wins.
9) In case of another tie-breaker, the fan who submits his full team of 16 first, wins.(Irrespective of no. of edits)
10) 3 winners will be announced on 10th of January 2011.
You must be a registered fan to participate. Sign up at http://www.royalchallengers.com/signup and take the challenge!
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on email@example.com.