Know Your Challengers - Andrew McDonald
We are back with Know Your Challengers! Last time we featured Muttiah Muralitharan and this month it’s Andrew McDonald!
Andrew McDonald is a prolific all rounder from Victoria who continues to impress with his consistent performances. He has 1600 T20 runs to his name at a strike rate of 126.89. His medium pace helps maintain pressure on the opposition, creating chances for bowlers bowling at the other end. Ronnie, as he is fondly known by his team mates has certainly been a great find for RCB.
So participate in this month’s edition and get to know your challenger Andrew McDonald! Send in your answers to email@example.com. We have 5 RCB wristbands to give away! Winners will be announced on Saturday.
1) How much did Andrew McDonald score in his first RCB game?
2) Who was Andrew McDonald's first ever test victim?
a) Jacques Kallis
b) Neil McKenzie
c) Hashim Amla
d) Graeme Smith
3) Against which team did Andrew McDonald hit the winning runs for RCB?
a) Rajasthan Royals
b) Kings XI Punjab
c) Mumbai Indians
d) Delhi Daredevils
4) What is Andrew’s best bowling figure in T20s?
5) Against which team did McDonald score his T20 career best of 96*?
b) Yorkshire Carnegie
c) Sydney Sixers
d) Sydney Thunder
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on firstname.lastname@example.org.