Let's be Friends with Team RCB: Round 2
It is time to meet our fast boys! They are quick, they are swift and they are our first line of attack! And guess what, what have awesome names here too…
Let’s see how many can you guys guess! ..Here it begins:
1. He swings the new ball and reverses the old; He played for Worcestershire County Cricket Club in 2006. :coolsmirk:
'2. Accidental cricketer' as he prefers to call himself; His business, a ski-travel company, is called 'Global Snow Tours'..
3. He wanted to be a discus thrower until the age of 17. He is 6' 2" tall, a height he uses to increase the effectiveness of his favorite weapon, the bouncer.
4. He overcame a career-threatening road accident a couple of years ago. . He picked 21 wickets from 13 games in the 2010 for RCB
5. A successful start to the IPL won him a spot in the India squad for the World Twenty20 in 2010. In 2009-10, he captured 46 wickets he lead Karnataka to the Ranji final for the first time in 11 years.
6. He played 1 match with RCB and bagged 2/10 off 3 overs was an exhibition of T20 bowling and helped RCB pick up a comfortable 4 wicket win.
7. His family had planned to move to USA, but his coach Tarak Trivedi saw to it that he stayed on in India for cricket. He picked eight-fors in the quarter-final and semi-final of Ranji Trophy this year.
Hint: All the bowlers are in the picture below! This superb collage is made by Nivedith G
So RCBians, time to know your Challengers and win! Post your answers in the comments below. Quite possible that may of us would get all the answers correct. So here is that 1 deciding question:
Complete the statement: I am a proud RCBian because ………………. (PS: No intolerant language plz as it may lead to disqualification!).. The best answer gets extra points.
Your time starts now and the quiz ends on Saturday, 6 PM. Good Luck! Cheers...!
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on email@example.com.