Quiz Series: Round 1
Hello RCBians, as we near to year end, it is time to celebrate the Cricket year: 2011!
Team India won the World Cup this year after a huge gap of 28 years! RCB reached the finals of IPL 2011 and CLT20 2011 in this year! The year full of action, drama and serious Cricket too!
We begin this series by a short and little tough quiz on ODI form of Cricket. Wishing all the Cricket lovers Good Luck! Here it is:
1. Which team has maximum number outcomes as a TIE for ODI matches?
2. How many teams have a permanent ODI status given by ICC?
3. Team India has played maximum number of ODIs till date. How many?
4. There is 1 RCB player who has played ODI for 2 teams. Name the player and name the teams he has played for. (There is hint for this 1! U can see him! :P )
5. Which Indian player holds the record for most ducks? (This 1 is a shocker!)
6. Against which team has India scored the highest ODI total? What was the score? (What a match it was!)
Related to the ongoing ODI series, the deadline to submit answers will be till 8th December, 2011: 3:00 PM; Simply so that we can enjoy tomorrow's match in time too! Send in your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as: ODI quiz answers. Winner will get RCB fan jersey! Ur time starts now......
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on email@example.com.