Quiz Series: Round 3: Taste of the victory
3rd quiz is the "Celebrations of RCB" in the year 2011. The year is coming to an end and we look back to it with lots of reasons to smile and celebrate. This time it is for the fans to identify the reasons. Below are the questions and the pictures to answer from. All you to do is answer them correctly and win, RCB Red and Gold jersey.
Here we begin: each cake below was cut on a special occasion for RCB. Just identify the occasion and win! :)
1. On whose birthday was this cake cut? Options: Chris Gayle OR Sidhartha Mallya
2. This cake was for Aravind. What was the reason? Options: Aravind got selected for Team India squad OR Aravind took his first 5 wickets in a match.
3. This cake was cut when RCB won against ...?? Options: Warriors OR Somerset
4. This cake was the last one for this year. We cut it when we won against ...?? Options: New South Wales OR Kolkata Knight Riders
5. This 1 is simple! It is birthday cake of Sidhartha Mallya. On which date does he celebrate his birthday?
Quite mesmerizing pictures...! :P Simple and easy; The quiz ends on 24th December, 2011 at 10 PM. Mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as: Taste of victory quiz.
All the best guys.. Answer now.. After all, Red-n-Gold jersey is to be won! :)
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on email@example.com.