Regulations by the Bangalore Traffic Police for 1st home game
In light of the first Home Game of the season, the Bangalore Police has made certain traffic and parking arrangements, to ensure ease of access as well as for security purposes.
The following are the changes made:
Vehicle parking on below mentioned roads are prohibited from 11:00AM to 10:00PM
• Both sides between CTO Circle and Queen Circle
• Both sides between Anil Kumble Circle and Queens Circle
• Link Road MG Road to Cubbon Road
• On Raj Bhavan Road, T Chowdaiah Road, And Race Course Road
• And on the roads adjacent to the Cricket Stadium compound on both sides
• Central Street - Both sides
• Vehicle Parking (except BMTC Busses) are prohibited on Cubbon Road between BRV Junction and Dickenson Road Junction on both sides
• Madras Bank Road between Ashirvadham Circle and SBI Circle
• Museum Road From MG Road to Madras Bank Road all the way till Residency Road
• On Kasturaba Road Queens Circle to Hudson Circle And on Grand Road Siddalingaiah Circle To RRMR Circle
• Inside Cubbon Park Kings Road, in front of Press Club and also near Bal Bhavan Fountain Road
• From Queens Circle On Lavelle Road all the way till Grant Junction
• Siddalingaiah Circle on Vittal Mallaya Road all the way till Bishop Cottons Girls School
Vehicle Parking has been arranged on below mentioned roads from 11:00AM to 10:00PM
• Members and Audience are requested to park their vehicle at St Joseph’s Indian High School and Kanteerava Indoor Stadium.
•The first floor of Shivaji Nagar Bus Terminal Parking.
• Due to the Metro work happening near BRV grounds and near CTO Junction, Audience are requested use BMTC Buses to get to the Venue, and BIG 10 Buses are Arranged for all parts of the city to help the Audience after the Match, to ensure smooth moving traffic around the stadium.
To get In and Out of Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium for Audience and Pedestrians
• Use Queens Road to get to Gate 1 and 8
• Pedestrians/Audience coming from Anil Kumble Circle can enter the stadium through Gate 17 and 20( Via Link Road)
Audiences have been requested by the police to strictly follow the regulations, to prevent any traffic problems due to the match.
Courtesy - Bangalore Traffic Police
Together with the Fan Advisory Board - They run all the activities, meetups and contests on RCB - on and off the Site.
Subscribe to the RSS to stay updated on latest activities.