Rules for Team Ticket Challenge (IPL 4 Auction Challenge)
1) Look at your Team Ticket. It will have all the 16 players you selected as a part of your IPL 4 Auction Challenge Team
2) On the day of the Auction (8th & 9th Jan, 2011) look for the announcement on the RCB website, for the players Selected by RCB at Auction
3) If you have the players selected by RCB on your team ticket, put a tick mark against them.
4) As you keep ticking the players on your Team Ticket, you come closer to winning the following:
a) Four Byes: or "Fastest Four". The four who ticks four players apart from Virat Kohli and clicks first on Redeem wins.
b) 5 Run Reward: The fan who has five players ticked on his team ticket apart from Virat Kohli and redeems it first wins.
c) Super Over: The fans who has six players ticked on his team ticket apart from Virat Kohli and redeems it first wins.
d) Wicket Maiden: The fan who has seven players ticked including a Wicket Keeper on his team ticket excluding Virat Kohli and redeems it first wins.
e) Catch of the Match: This is surprise and the prize and winner will be disclosed only on 10th of January, 2011.
P.S: All the prizes are strictly on first come first serve basis
5) A fan can redeem only one prize from any of the above.
6) Unless the players are announced on the RCB website on the day of the auction, they can't be ticked. There may be a 5-10 min lag between the website announcement and live tv updates. Please follow RCB website for this game.
Together with the Fan Advisory Board - They run all the activities, meetups and contests on RCB - on and off the Site.
Subscribe to the RSS to stay updated on latest activities.