Take the Green Pledge, Along with RCB
On 28th March 2010, When Sidhartha Mallya announced RCB’s Green Initiatives and urged fans to join Team RCB for the noble cause. RCB became the First Green Team, in the history of cricket!
RCB went green, but it was not the color of the jersey , but it was the color of the mindset. It was not the color of the poster, but the color of the thought behind it. It was not the just the decision of the management, but the votes of the fans behind it. And today RCB thanks all you fans for supporting us in this cause.
When RCB decided to Go Green there were two things which we thought are critical for its success. Firstly real environmental impact reduction and secondly fan engagement. The first one comes from a long term commitment towards reducing our carbon footprint, but we feel that the second is more important simply because without the involvement and support of all of you, the first commitment will fall flat.
Given our focus areas we started brainstorming on the possible green initiatives, and came up with various Go Green Initiatives. These initiatives were successful courtesy RCB Fans
So now RCB has reached a stage, to make the Go Green initiative even larger. So on 8th May in the match against Kochi Tuskers, RCB Go Green will take the centre stage and make the world aware about the Green.
So what is going to happen on 8th May??
· All spectators will be taking the Green Pledge
· The entire stadium will be done up in environment friendly
· Placards displayed by fans conveying green message will be covered by Set Max and the best one will win prize
· Mass commute after the match is enabled through BMTC buses; which the attendees can use to travel back and thus contribute towards the go green activity
· All the players are going to wear the RCB Go Green Gear for that particular Match
Also We ask all the RCB fans to take the Green Pledge along with RCB, by wearing green clothes to the match. Come in numbers & Support the RCB Go Green.
RCB is Game for Green, Are you
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on email@example.com.