Tweet Cric: Enters Phase 2
With the World Cup entering an interesting stage, Tweet Cric enters its Phase 2. With New Rules, New format the game gets all the more exciting.
You still stand a chance to win exciting RCB merchandise daily, by hitting Fours and Sixes. Albeit in a different manner. Now it is more about quality and not quantity.
Now tweet about any Match Moment or Summarize the match in four words or six words during the Match day followed by ‘#fourRCB’ & ‘#sixRCB’ respectively. The best part, you don't have to be online thw whole day to win prize.
E.g. 1: Kohli's wicket was the turning point #fsixRCB @RCBTweets
E.g. 2: Broad five, buries South-Africa #fourRCB @RCBTweets
E.g. 3: Zaheer rips past South-Africa #fourRCB @RCBTweets
Tweet Cric phase 2 starts from Wednesday, 9th March 2011.
Terms & Conditions
1) The user should be an RCB follower on Twitter (http://twitter.com/RCBTweets)
2) There are two prizes to be won daily. Best four( #fourRCB) and Best Six (#SixRCB)
3) Tweets without the hashtags '#fourRCB' and '#sixRCB' won’t be considered
4) All the tweets should end with @RCBTweets
5) Tweets should be relevant to the World Cup matches that are going on that day
6) Users tweeting with improper or abusive language will be barred from the competition.
7) The contest is applicable for all the matches of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.
8) The Contest starts one hour before the match and closes one hour after the match.
Note: Winners of Phase 1 i.e. Maximum Fours and Maximum Sixes in Phase 1 will be announced on 10th March
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on email@example.com.