Want to be a Royal Challenger's Ambassador?
Fanatic Fan KunJan tells us how.
Kunal Kamdar aka KunJan as we all know him, has come with a bunch of creative ideas to show off and be a Royal Challenger's Ambassador every way you can. I had to share his fanaticism with you all. Here is the email he sent us
Show support using twibbon on twitter:
I have created 2 Twibbons, One with the text "I support RCB!" with RCB logo in it.. Sample is named Twibbon 1(attached).
Link to get this twibbon: http://twibbon.com/join/I-support-RCB-3
The second twibbon is RCB Twibbon - Logo Only.png.
• Log on to twibbon.com using the twitter id..
• Create a twibbon, U will be asked to upload a PNG file.. Use the one attached..
• Fill in the details as required.. and create! A Logo of RCB will appear on the left bottom corner of the profile pic on twitter..
Show support to RCB on facebook, Create a Stamp. (Sample attached, RCB Fan with Stamp.jpg)
(Assuming all fans have Photoshop on their computers)
• Instructions to add this fan stamp are as follows:
• Open the profile pic u want to upload on facebook in photoshop.
• Create a new layer: Layer - New - Layer
• Open the RCBFanStamp.psd (File - Open - Locate File, Select it, Ok)
• Select All, Copy on the fanstamp.psd file
• Paste it on the new layer that was created.
• Use the Move tool on the toolbar to move the stamp anywhere u like on the pic
• Ctrl T - increase or decrease the size of the stamp.
• When happy: Save the file. File - Save as (Choose file type as .jpg [jpeg])
• Tadaaa.. u now have an RCB approved fan stamp! Show off! :)
Promote the Fanatic Fans Challenge using banners on fans blogs:
A sample that i have created to promote FFC. Hope u like it!
Can create similar one within hours.. This one took me roughly 3 hours, and that because i had to think of the text to put in there and to animate it at the end.
I think KunJan has gone all out to show the world every way he can support Royal Challengers and its pretty easy because I did all of this step and step and made it too considering that I think photoshop is very difficult for me to get everything done.
Good Job with this KunJan!
Till the Next post! ;)
He, along with the fab members of the Fan Advisory Board, plot new schemes to engage with fans and trouble shoot their problems.
Feel free to write to him on firstname.lastname@example.org.