Overheard- Part 5
Conversations from the insides of the IPL. And how to win an RCB jersey signed by a player of your choice while you’re at it.Answers for part-4 and Leaderboard attached.*Final part of contest*
1. "He's got a wicked sense of humour, yeah!"
Cameron White smiles as he speaks about the fun guys in the team while singling out this international RCBian in a chat session at the RCB-DD match.
2. "He's so cute he makes my day every time I see him step out of the elevator when he's headed out"
A hotel employee confesses to me how this RCBian who also plays for Leicestershire makes her go weak in the knees.
3. "Chips, Wassup!"
This RCBian (domestic cricketer) waves as his team mates warmly call out to him by playing a instant-food pun on his last name.
Answers- Part 4
1. “Oh yeah, they were crazy. And all of them involved Guinness."
Packing his bags after practise, this RCBian recalls good old St.Patrick's day celebrations from his teenage days.
Ans. Eoin Morgan
2. “Two months in a year on working on his body, and he'll be one of the all-time greats. A national treasure!"
From one physio to another. Sudhakar Basu offers his two-bit on this RCBian to Evan Speechly after watching him run in and bowl in the nets.
Ans. Dale Steyn
3. “Dude. Pick one!"
Players in the bus rib this RCBian in good humour (who played a crucial role in the KXIP match) as the team bus draws into the hotel and a bevy of ladies line up to congratulate RCB on their stunning win.
Ans. Robin Uthappa
Here’s how the contest works: http://www.royalchallengers.com/chief-blogger/overheard-part-1
Fill in your answers in the form here:
1. Abhishek Shetty, Nisha Shetty- 27 "Runs"
2. Aditya Kulkarni-25 "Runs"
3. Sidhartha Thakur, Rinish- 22 "Runs"
4. Naresh- 20 "Runs"
5. Mahesh,- 15 "Runs"
P.S. Best of luck for this last section! May the best man/woman win