Apycom jQuery Menus
-

AGAIN DRAVID SHOULD COME BACK ON INDIAN SIDE
Posted: 07 June 2010 10:29 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Manoj-Tm
Total Posts:  6
Joined  14/05/2010

THE MIDDLE ORDER OF INDIA IS POOR IN THE FIELD IN RECENT DAYS.SO,THE WALL SHOULD RETURN TO THE TEAM….........TO PROVIDE A STRONG SUPPORT…...................

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 June 2010 02:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  10/01/2010
Manoj-Tm - 07 June 2010 10:29 PM

THE MIDDLE ORDER OF INDIA IS POOR IN THE FIELD IN RECENT DAYS.SO,THE WALL SHOULD RETURN TO THE TEAM….........TO PROVIDE A STRONG SUPPORT…...................

I think he will b selected becoz Tendulkar might mis out due to injury.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 June 2010 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  12
Joined  03/10/2009

Its very sad that we have to keep hoping for the Wall to make comebacks, where he should never have been dropped from the ODIs. Just see how Hashim Amla, Jacques Kallis, Jayewardene, Chanderpaul etc continue to contribute to their respective teams with similar batting efficiency (or strike rates as you may call it) but are certainly are less capable than Dravid. I think more than the selectors, it is very clear that captain Dhoni does not the Wall’s return. Strange that Gary Kirsten has no say in team selection!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 June 2010 06:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  16/03/2010

indeed i agree with u cent percent jamboo .........till dhoni holds the captaincy there is no way to see dravid make a comeback it’s his ego ....and we indians do need a sheet anchor in their team…....which we do not have all are aggressive players no one r there to keep the other end ticking….......one hope is to see dhoni being stripped out of his captaincy which is not goin to happen so easily ...then sehwag could be the captain then sometimes sometimes he may just take in dravid cos sehwag is indebted to dravid ......in short i mean dravid kept his faith in sehwag all time despite his failures even in the WC’07 so lets hope for the best ,..........but now me completely disappointed :(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 June 2010 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  12
Joined  03/10/2009

More than Sehwag being indebted to Dravid, every fan in India should be indebted to Dravid’s foresight. If it was not for Dravid knowing Sehwag’s immense capability (I had supported Dravid 100% at that time knowing how good Sehwag was despite his few failures then), we would have lost a lot of super Sehwag knocks, including 2 triple hundreds in tests and numerous victories set up by the Nawab of Nazafgarh that followed owing to the trust of Dravid in Sehwag.

Now, if you examine two opt-outs of Sehwag from T20 world cups…can you find a trail there? Yes indeed, the Nawab does not at all like the way Dhoni is keeping the Wall out of the fray. And both T20 world cups have proved how ineffective Dhoni is without the services of Sehwag. It all started from the Indian series in England where Dravid was test captain and Dhoni was made the new ODI captain..Dhoni’s games started there, forcing Dravid to quit captaincy abruptly despite winning the series in England after some 20+ years.

Sehwag knows fully well about all the goings on (and surely, Sachin too would be aware). Why do you think Sehwag openly nominated a younger Gambhir as a future captain material instead of himself? Just a masterstroke. See how frequently Sehwag used to bowl before (under other captains - Ganguly, Dravid), how often do you see Sehwag bowl when Dhoni is the captain? In addition to his match winning batting performances, Sehwag is a much better off break bowler than Harbhajan, but still Dhoni trusts and thrusts on Bhajji despite the fact that Bhajji goes wicketless in an entire tournament (the recent T20 world cup is an example). Hope Bhajji pays back Dhoni’s thrust & trust in the Asia Cup at least.

In all this, Indian cricket is poorer, neither Dhoni the captain is able to inspire his team to success without these superstars, nor India gets full service of these top class players. Remember Sachin has achieved so much for India, but imagine doing that without Dravid at the other end most of the times!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 June 2010 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  16/03/2010

ah now u have given me a much clearer idea yeah have heard abt all this news ........yeah even i believe it all strted in tht natwest series in england…..yeah and wht u said abt sehwag matches too i rarely see him bowl these days it’s yuvraj who bowls more under dhoni’s captaincy then dhoni can’t remove sehwag whtsoever cos he’s senior in the team and one of the most striking openers and in short a youngster lol so yeah india is indebted to dravid i mean to all those true cricket fans not those who just watch it for the 6’s and 4’s…....and really hope we do come out of this mess . this time too ....the selection panel gave a nod to dhoni’s ideas and took a young team back again have no idea wht tiwary dinda and few others r doin but lets see…....so if this series fails miserably then Dhoni’s can say bye to his captaincy and we can say hi to dravid ........hopefully lets hope for the best though.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply