Apycom jQuery Menus

Have 5 Wise men erred again on team selection regarding ‘Mr.Maximum’YUVRAJ SINGH!!!!
Posted: 08 June 2010 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Total Posts:  189
Joined  27/03/2010

This was the time we should have shown faith in Yuvraj Singh rather than dropping him,he is a good bowler,from world cup prospective he becomes a vital content in the team and his presence in the team will give nightmares to the bowlers in the opposition arsenal just adjuding on behalf of 9 matches isnt the right thing he was to be preferred than ojha but writing is on the wall and nobody could change it afterall we are going to play asia cup where only the best players and best teams compete why not we send our match winning players and dhoni should have stood for yuvraj this is not the team being built for 2011 world cup!It goes on to show that neither the selection commitee nor the BCCI is taking any interest in there tournaments and they all are busy making money

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 June 2010 05:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010

Ajay jadeja describes selectors as rejectors and says viru was fit and fine till the day of selection of world cup team and went ill overnight with dhoni in meeting yuvraj,yusuf must nehra unfit and in team dinda struggled in the team this is humiliation to india and dhoni should stand for his match winners

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 June 2010 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  10/01/2010

I do not think Yuvi should have given a chance. It is a right decesion. I’m surprised by Ashok Dinda’s selection. Hardly any noteworthy performance against ordinary teams like Zim n S/Lanka 2nd rate team.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 June 2010 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  23/03/2010

No Need of Yuvi.His attitude is a biggest problem . In professionalism attitude should be taken care.See Australia did against Symonds.The selecters are always trying with new faces ..However they are not   getting dravid back into the team even when tendulkar is not there. Now Pakisthan and Srilanka will bawl short balls and trap india .Dravid should be there as there is no Sr player who ccan build a innings !

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 June 2010 11:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010
t20champs - 08 June 2010 07:47 AM

I do not think Yuvi should have given a chance. It is a right decesion. I’m surprised by Ashok Dinda’s selection. Hardly any noteworthy performance against ordinary teams like Zim n S/Lanka 2nd rate team.

but sir looking from the world cup point of view this wasnt the time to drop a match winner like yuvraj when all teams are looking at their best combinations why not we 3 spinners in the squad goes on to show the trust on a senior pro like bhajji its time to polish our skills and get set for new zealand and australia series before world cup rather than experimenting with players i mean in the last 2 years a lot of players have come in and gone this goes on to show our world cup preparation

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 June 2010 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010
sukeshan - 08 June 2010 11:21 AM

No Need of Yuvi.His attitude is a biggest problem . In professionalism attitude should be taken care.See Australia did against Symonds.The selecters are always trying with new faces ..However they are not   getting dravid back into the team even when tendulkar is not there. Now Pakisthan and Srilanka will bawl short balls and trap india .Dravid should be there as there is no Sr player who ccan build a innings !

sir i agree with you regarding behaviour of yuvi but now we are just months away from 2011 world cup time passes away so quickly that we ourselves dont come to know what happened even when michael clarke was facing problems regarding form and engagement the ACB as well as his teammates backed him and from a humanity prospective also we should support yuvraj let’s not forget his six sixes he is the most destructive batsman india have ever had

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 June 2010 02:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  129
Joined  26/03/2010

You seem to love swimming against the tide all the time, Azhar. Yuvraj Singh’s non-selection is a step in the right direction. He himself has admitted to not being able to hit the ball well in the current season. Send him back to domestic cricket and let him get his footing right. His sheer talent doesn’t guarantee him a place in the side. If we contnue to give him chances in spite of his repeated failures, what kind of message are we sending out to younger cricketers who hope to break into the team???!!!

I can bet my bottom dollar that had Yuvraj been selected, you’d have posted a thread questioning his selection.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 June 2010 02:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010
Prometheus - 09 June 2010 02:32 AM

You seem to love swimming against the tide all the time, Azhar. Yuvraj Singh’s non-selection is a step in the right direction. He himself has admitted to not being able to hit the ball well in the current season. Send him back to domestic cricket and let him get his footing right. His sheer talent doesn’t guarantee him a place in the side. If we contnue to give him chances in spite of his repeated failures, what kind of message are we sending out to younger cricketers who hope to break into the team???!!!

I can bet my bottom dollar that had Yuvraj been selected, you’d have posted a thread questioning his selection.

buddy he has admitted on twitter that he has learnt to strike the ball neatly and has spent hours in the practice session he is fit and fine there is no domestic match happening in india to send him to domestic cricket

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 June 2010 02:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  129
Joined  26/03/2010

He claimed that before the begining of the IPL too. And before the T20 WC, he calimed that IPL had prepared him well for West Indies. Now if we have to start selecting people based on their claims, then I can draw up a large list of people who can break into the team. As far as domestic matches are concerned, if there aren’t any matches in the near future, then let him just cool his heels and get his attitude and fitness right. When he goes down on one knee to swat the ball over mid-wicket, a signature shot his, it’s quesy to see his love handles bursting out his sides!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 June 2010 04:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  609
Joined  12/03/2010

Its good he was axed.. its just a reminder to every1 that even the over-hyped stars will face consequences if they don perform..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 June 2010 05:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Joined  10/01/2010
Prometheus - 09 June 2010 02:56 AM

He claimed that before the begining of the IPL too. And before the T20 WC, he calimed that IPL had prepared him well for West Indies. Now if we have to start selecting people based on their claims, then I can draw up a large list of people who can break into the team. As far as domestic matches are concerned, if there aren’t any matches in the near future, then let him just cool his heels and get his attitude and fitness right. When he goes down on one knee to swat the ball over mid-wicket, a signature shot his, it’s quesy to see his love handles bursting out his sides!!!

There r no domestic matches coming up, BCCI should allow him to go 2 England to play few county matches. It wil help him a lot. But I don’t think he is interested. He likes to dance with girls

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 June 2010 06:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Azhar-Ahmed1
Joined  27/03/2010

Say anything buddys we all know that today or tomorrow he is going to make a comeback

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 June 2010 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Joined  10/01/2010

Yuvi is very talented but he is wasting hisss talent(with girls) (with off Feild performance.)No doubt he picked it up from his father. He acted in Punjabi Films . I ‘ve seen playing him with Brijesh/Ashok Manked 4 Mafatlal (Timess Shield).He too played some Internationals along with Roger Binny in Australia.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 October 2013 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB RCB

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply