Apycom jQuery Menus

A ROUND of Applause!!!:):):):D:D:D):)
Posted: 13 June 2010 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  71
Joined  07/09/2009

Royal Challengers Bangalore thanks for everything Yesterday!! was an amazing day!! nice meeting up wid all the RCB management, super cool fans, Siddhatha MALLYA n every1 who shared their valuble comments on OUR presentations.Would like to start it off by thanking NIDHI,NAtasha,Shazia(the new gal) from the EC for putting such an event up for the fans and doing it sooo amazintly well, DNA also which organised all our air tickets,stay n transfers superbly so that v were always comfortable!!!Praveen ,Vinayak Sanjay Urs,Poornima malhotra,Ekalavya and Sachin thanks a lott for ur brilliant presentations and IDEAS. SIVA for all the inpiuts that you gave us about the insides of what happen in the team,Niyati n Disha for congratualing n encouraging us all, Rishabh Rajput as always livly n supportive,Mahesh sir for his comments,SACHIN for his superbly Cricket converted presentation Rishabh,Raksh Katti,Praveen,Nishit,Niyati,Disha,AAKASH,Allen Abhishek,Raghunath,EKALAVYA, Rossisboss,Bugsmaster and all the others (im soo sorry i forgot mayb the names bt i clearly by face noe u all) for being such wonderful friends . Sandeep Sathyanarayan maapley u noe it all. !:)Aneesh surender for his valuable inputs. Kunal Kamdar and Christopher Poshin David for bein the best guys to travel with and every1 els out there qwhom i sadly cant tag casue of the limit n also dat i still havnt added u as friends!!!!n Thnku EC and DNA once again for the wonderful an amazing organisation!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 June 2010 11:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  11
Joined  07/09/2009

Nice to see the passion of an awesomely talented young boy holding a diverse audience spellbound with a powerful presentation. You’ll go a long way dude, keep it up!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 June 2010 02:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
Joined  07/09/2009

Thanks a LOTT Raghunath sir!! Seniors Advises, help and comments from people like you can be really very motivating sir..Thanks a lot for everything sir!!!! your presence yesterday and ideas were truly nice to hear!!:):)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 June 2010 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  64
Joined  07/09/2009

Great work…Vignesh. And yes the RC club & EC has done a commendable job. Appreciate it smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 June 2010 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fanatic Fan
Joined  07/09/2009

thanks a loot Disha!! my first time!! was bit nervous as well!! so yeah!! hmm yeah EC has been like doing an incredible job for the RCB.. thats what, when you enjoy what your doing you give it your best!!! n i think all of them r certainly enjoying it thats why EC n RCbs collaboration has been a massive success!!!:):):D: once again EC u ppl ROCK!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 June 2010 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  49
Joined  07/09/2009

Thabks a lot for mentioning even my name there. smile Anyways it was a gr8 event organisation.. AndI loved every part of the event and every one present in the event smile Thanq mates.. U ppl \m/ RCB game for life.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 June 2010 08:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  21/10/2009

Hey vignesh…...you did a great job dude….....and the name is Rossisboss wink  and I couldn’t agree with you more how wonderful the event was and all the ideas were great and aptly those ideas took shape with all the discussions among the other fans, It was great to know you, poshin, sachin at the table…..keep up the good work and we’ll catch sometime later for sure….Adios smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 June 2010 10:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  133
Joined  22/02/2010

Vignesh, you made everyone proud of you. Awesome presentation dude! Keep going!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 June 2010 11:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Aruna-Desai
Total Posts:  70
Joined  28/02/2010

great work vignesh..your journey starts now..great time at Banglore..It was fun meeting all..Nice care taken by RCB..thanx..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 June 2010 11:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  45
Joined  02/02/2010

vignesh you did an awesome job with the presentation.. the entire summit was a hit only because of all you fans!!!!

Good job with keeping your promise little one, im glad i could trust you! smile

Will have more events..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 June 2010 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fanatic Fan
Joined  07/09/2009

thankss again every1!!!:):) its was a combined effort of every1 that made this even a HUGE success!!

@rakesh-of course buddy! cant forget u can i??? no waay i can!! n yeah i like remeber evry1 with the face so well just that name doesnt strike me!!!
@rossisboss-yeah rossisboss got it this time!! srry abt it at the start!!!:):)lol thanks man was indeed an amazing xperience sharing the table with U,sachin n Posin!!no doubts abt that! yeah v must catch up man sumtime!! true!!
@wizardprince-thanks sooo much buddy!!! really means a lot thanku!!!! not to forget your ideas n comments too were highly valuable!!!
@aruna-desai-thanks a lot mam!!) really nice meeting seniors like youll and sharing ideas with youll who have a much larger xperience of life!! was amazing!! thanks a lott!!
@natasha-thanks Natasha!! weell yeah fans did make it a bigg success bt after all You EC n DNA ppl were the back bone for putting up such an event!!! thanks a LOTT!!!! ofcourse u could trust me!! nvr will let that down anytime!! smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 June 2010 02:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  3
Joined  23/03/2010

Hey Vignesh - Great job well executed.. just loved the energy in you . Hope you stick to Coke for more summits to come wink

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 June 2010 03:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  279
Joined  16/02/2010

Vignesh, Awesome job with your presentation. I saw ur passion and enthusiasm when you were presenting your idea. Way to go.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 June 2010 05:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fanatic Fan
Joined  07/09/2009

@bugsmaster- thanks a LOTT BUDDDY!!! so how have u been?? lol :D will stick to COKE fr a veeeeerry loong time indeed!!! so you there on Facebook??

@sachin-Thanks a lott man!! i loved your presentation like anything!! i bet every1 did!! smile :D awesome man converting a echnical thing like a website into cricket related is just absolutly awesme!!! smile keep it up! ! hope to meet u again sometime soon!! smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 June 2010 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  3
Joined  23/03/2010

Yeah buddy - am on facebook (Bhargav.Narayan), not been that active on facebook - i guess i shall henceforth be… as i have a reason now wink

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 June 2010 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fanatic Fan
Joined  07/09/2009

rokstar be active!! smilesmile will add u shortly!!!

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply