Apycom jQuery Menus
-

RCB Fan Summit 2010
Posted: 15 June 2010 03:33 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  289
Joined  16/02/2010

Sat - 12 June 2010 - ITC Gardenia

It was a gloomy, cloudy day at bangalore. It started raining at 12:00 in afternoon, but as soon as i enterted the ITC Gardenias - Fan Summit hall things really started looking bright.

Some Highlights

* Meeting all you fellow fans really made my day apart from receiving Wide Angle book written by our very own jumbo which i will cherish throught my life
* Ideas, Enthusiasm was i what i smelled whole of 7:30 hrs i was there.

* Idea Champions presentations were as expected - very good
* Unconference style - really helped us get lot of bright new ideas, everyone was interactive. Cricket is a team game and so was Fan Summit. All members were united as a team.

What next?

This was a great step, a tiny step to have like minded people, idea champions, fanatic fans, Management to get into a common playground and discuss. But i am sure and as was echoed on saturday there is more to do. Its just the start and i just cant wait to contribute more and really make RCB club and website be among the top few in the world.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 June 2010 05:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  71
Joined  07/09/2009

Man brilliant you were!!! presentations of all the idea champs rocked!!the audience comments and their ideas made the whole event complete!! Sridhar !!the past years cheif share of ideas too were amzinG!!!Vinayak sir was truly wonderful in the business sense, Eklayvya was thoroughly professional,Praveen had some great ideas,poornima was brilliant,u yourself were mindblowing !! greaat meeting each and every1 of you n proud to be apart of the RCB family!!
looking forward to meeting you all agin!!:)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 June 2010 07:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  49
Joined  07/09/2009

Sachin are u there on TWITTER or FACEBOOK? I really wanna keep u in contact.. U are one of the gem among the fans.. Superb man.. Super cool.. smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 June 2010 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  21/10/2009

It was great Sachin to know you from the Summit, hope you are doing well, I left early that day had some other assignments on the way, and by the way you are still about to send that mail about your presentation dude…..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 June 2010 09:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  64
Joined  07/09/2009

Unfortunately I limited my interaction to the fans with whom I’d bonded well since CLT20 2009, ever since we were the part of FFC1, FFC2, mighty 14 and other mumbai RCB meetups. But glad to have seen so much passion amongst the fans at the summit. Keep the good work going grin

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 March 2011 07:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
darshana1
Fan
darshana1
Fan
darshana1
Total Posts:  9
Joined  26/03/2011
Sachinbengaluru - 15 June 2010 03:33 AM

Sat - 12 June 2010 - ITC Gardenia

It was a gloomy, cloudy day at bangalore. It started raining at 12:00 in afternoon, but as soon as i enterted the ITC Gardenias - Fan Summit hall things really started looking bright.

Some Highlights

* Meeting all you fellow fans really made my day apart from receiving Wide Angle book written by our very own jumbo which i will cherish throught my life
* Ideas, Enthusiasm was i what i smelled whole of 7:30 hrs i was there.

* Idea Champions presentations were as expected - very good
* Unconference style - really helped us get lot of bright new ideas, everyone was interactive. Cricket is a team game and so was Fan Summit. All members were united as a team.

What next?

This was a great step, a tiny step to have like minded people, idea champions, fanatic fans, Management to get into a common playground and discuss. But i am sure and as was echoed on saturday there is more to do. Its just the start and i just cant wait to contribute more and really make RCB club and website be among the top few in the world.

is there any meet up in varanasi

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 September 2012 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

I THINK I SHOULD MAKE MEET’S UP IN NEPAL TOO

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply