Apycom jQuery Menus

Poll
will dravid be included in odi?
yes 29
no 5
no idea 0
Total Votes: 34
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Disappointed on dravid not included in odi team….
Posted: 22 June 2010 03:44 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  162
Joined  21/09/2009

hey guys really i’m disappointed on asia cup squad.The squad is totally opposite and unexpected….after worldcup i tought again its our dravid’s time to play but again another disappoinment and still we didn’t get much more chance to see him in blue and my only wish is i want my dravid to play in worldcup2011 and if it doesn’t happen then dravid’s carrier is incomplete….

Image Attachments
2003121800300301.jpg
View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 June 2010 05:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  10/01/2010

I just hope n pray he will b recalled 4d world cup

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 June 2010 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  112
Joined  02/04/2010

Dont worry guys, the way the so-callled match-winners ( such as R Jadeja, Y Pathan, M Vijay, D Karthik ) are playing for the team, India is not gonna win most of the matches… So yes, definitely its high time to get our WALL back in the team.. Atleast he can weather the Bouncer storm coming from the oppostion bowlers unlike these below-average-and-over-hyped-so-called-batsmen….

I am sure selectors must have watched R Jadeja in Asia cup. Bhajji can bat better than him:-)  I mean he never seem to read the ball forget scoring of them. And before Zimbabwe tour got going, M Vijay was said to be the best fit in the absence of Sehwag and Gambhir… Ridiculously crazy I must say.. He dint even score against a mediocre Sri Lankan team and Zimbabwe team. Same holds good with Y Pathan, jadeja again and D Karthik.. I wonder why D Karthik is getting so many chances despite his below average performance with bat always.. Parthiv patel, Naman Ojha and R Utthapa are much better options as Wk-and-batsman. Must appreciate Srikkanth… Amen that guy has no vision for future.. The funniest thing again is D Karthik is replacing Sehwag. Amen how good is D Karthik as a batsman when compared to Utthapa or say even Naman Ojha. D Vengsarkar was much better than Srikkanth. With WC 2011 staring at us, Srikkanth is busy picking up players from Chennai rather selecting team for India…

I am sure Dravid will come back with such mediocre performances from the above mentioned guys…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 June 2010 12:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

if dravid does not play 2011 world cup i think even gods wont accept this humiliation done to this great legend.but with the present scenario dravid playing looks uncertain…..but all i know is INDIA WILL CRASH OUT OF 2011 WC IN INITIAL STAGES IF MY DRAVID IS NOT THERE…...

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 June 2010 03:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  26/09/2009

guys.. if dravid is nt gonna play 4 the wrld cup in 2011 thn indian is probably gonna loose.. india need some experienced player like dravid as such he stands till the end nd wins the match fr india.. he is a key player.. he shud b recalled fr the wrld cup.. all des youngsters’ game wont go in wrld cup.. only senior players like dravid nd tendulkar cn help india win the wrld cup..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 June 2010 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  20/06/2010

Don’t worry fans dravid will be in world cup

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 June 2010 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  7
Joined  19/09/2009

I know people in Bangalore are fanatic about RCB, but can someone just HAMMER it into their HEADS that no matter how much they cry, how much they shout and how much they abuse, Rahul Dravid is not gonna be in the scheme of things in the ODI format.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 June 2010 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  68
Joined  26/09/2009

@Saa: i’m glad Dinesh Karthik made you eat your words!
this is one thing that refuses to change in certain people’s mindsets! watever happens, they have to target a neighbouring state. sadly, they dont have better things to do…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 June 2010 05:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  24
Joined  12/03/2010

Srikanth should be reffered to an asylum.
He has gone mad,politics is on a high in the selection….You can easily see Vijay,Saha ahead of Dinesh kartik and they did never thought a moment about Shikhar dhawan once…selectors have gone completely insane.
I curse them all the worse….they are keeping away rahul dravid with no reason,except their mental balance is being tampered.
hell with the selection.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 June 2010 04:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Silentwinner
Total Posts:  16
Joined  24/03/2010

Selectors must select our Mr. Dependable Rahul Dravid in ODIs.I’m not only saying this emotionally but I’ve a definite reason behind it.He can not only build partnerships,stabilise the inning but also counter attack which we all know.After all scoring more than 10000 runs in both TESTS & ODIs is not a matter of joke.If Indian team sticks with this batting order on WC 2011,I’m sure we will rock :
V.Sehwag
S.Tendulkar
G.Gambhir
R.Dravid
M.S.Dhoni
S.Raina
R.Sharma

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 July 2010 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  07/09/2009

I am really waiting for the start of test series…n especially for Rahul Dravid…I have a point to make..
Our selectors left out Yuvraj singh for the Asia cup..But still they kept faith in him and brought him back for the upcoming test matches..
Like wise I still have no reasons why Rahul is not able to make it to the ODI squad..Yes,there are youngsters waiting,but giving a chance is not a bad idea..It was disgusting when i read the newspaper sometime back wen he was selected for the champions trophy..Because it said “Rahul was selected to face the shot balls which the youngsters found difficult..“Is this fair for a batsman who has 20,000 runs in his name..

Please Please I want to see him back in the ODIs..can someone plz tel it to our selection panel??????? wink

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 August 2010 09:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Rocky888
Joined  11/08/2010

dravid will select odi squad fo wc 2011….its my hope

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 August 2010 11:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
bhavik-ravaria
Joined  26/08/2010

this should be the team.plz someone should remind chika that dravid is still alive and can play a 1000000000000 times better than jadeja,kartik,kohli,and r.sharma.
V.Sehwag
S.Tendulkar
G.Gambhir
R.Dravid
y.singh
S.Raina
ms.dhoni
and bowling order
i.pathan
h.singh
p.kumar
z.khan

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 September 2010 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
rahul-sharma7
Joined  01/09/2010

ITS HIGH TIME DRAVID MUST BE CALLED BACK IN INDIAN ODI SQUAD OTHERWISE WORLD CUP DEBACLE IS SURE.EVEN LEGEND WASIM AKRAM SAID THAT THE WALL HAS A LOT MORE TO OFFER IN ODI’S.THESE YOUNGSTERS ARE OF NO USE WHY CHIKA IS GIVING THEM SO MANY CHANCES .LEARN FROM AUSTRALIA RELY ON PERFORMANCE NOT ON AGE..

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply