Apycom jQuery Menus

Raring to see Dravid soon in action .
Posted: 07 July 2010 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  105
Joined  18/02/2010

Its been ages watchin dravid in action. Last time saw him in some news channel . Happy to see him play against SL . Cant wait much for that , i wish it is today . Raring to watch him bat .

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 July 2010 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  16
Joined  05/04/2010

Same here, just waiting to see Dravid with his elegant strokes and world class temperment….... Other day i was just watching the show on ESPN ‘Great Indian Partnerships’ whoooof dravid is an integral part of some many match saving and match winning partnerships….. I strongly feel he should be the captain of our Indian Test Team

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 July 2010 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Joined  18/02/2010

Yep ! He is just awesome . I love to watch him bat . Some say he s slow , but guys its test cricket , its the style of playing test cricket .

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 July 2010 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Joined  18/02/2010

Yep ! He is just awesome . I love to watch him bat . Some say he s slow , but guys its test cricket , its the style of playing test cricket . Is aint slow in 20-20 and also one day match . He proved that in IPL . Thats why we love him . Yay grin

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 July 2010 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Silentwinner
Total Posts:  16
Joined  24/03/2010

I’m too much excited about the 1st Test against Srilanka.After IPL I haven’t seen Dravid playing.
Our best wishes are with him.Hopefully Team India will win the series with a brilliant contribution of Jammy.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 July 2010 11:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  07/09/2009

I am really waiting for the start of test series…n especially for Rahul Dravid…I have a point to make..
Our selectors left out Yuvraj singh for the Asia cup..But still they kept faith in him and brought him back for the upcoming test matches..
Like wise I still have no reasons why Rahul is not able to make it to the ODI squad..Yes,there are youngsters waiting,but giving a chance is not a bad idea..It was disgusting when i read the newspaper sometime back wen he was selected for the champions trophy..Because it said “Rahul was selected to face the shot balls which the youngsters found difficult..“Is this fair for a batsman who has 20,000 runs in his name..

Please Please I want to see him back in the ODIs..can someone plz tel it to our selection panel???????

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 July 2010 05:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  10/01/2010

I want to c dravid n mithun shine in all d matches. good luck to u n all d team members. win d series n come back

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 July 2010 12:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
rasshu
Total Posts:  15
Joined  01/04/2010

ya same here…......just waiting too see him…........

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply