Apycom jQuery Menus

Your favourite moment about dravid?....
Posted: 08 July 2010 03:34 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  162
Joined  21/09/2009

hey guys lets leave about dravid inclusion in odi format or whether he is going to play for rcb or not…leave everything…If you are a true dravid fan you should have some favourite moment about him in his carrier..here is mine.. i’ll never forget his record as a captain for highest no of successful run chase and also the year 2000(year of dravidism)...let also tag a photo and then we combinedly discuss which is best and why?...Watt abut u guys?...

Image Attachments
15.jpg
View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 July 2010 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  38
Joined  28/09/2009

This is my fav moment about dravid
Here is the cricinfo commentry while dravid was at the crease in the match between ind and nz
This was the famous napier test where “THE WALL” was very firm

*Martin to Dravid, no run, Bows the bouncer first ball - no short-leg in yet, though- and Dravid once again jumps to fend it to the on side. He is not leaving them .. so I guess we will see more bouncers from Martin  
*Martin to Dravid, no run, another one dug in short and Dravid gets on top of this nicely to push it to the on side
*Martin to Dravid, no run, the third lifter, chest-high and Dravid rolls his wrists on top of the ball to keep it down in front of him
*Martin to Dravid, no run, cutting in from a length, towards off and middle line, defended to the on side of the pitch
*Martin to Dravid, no run, fuller, searching for the mistake on the drive, Dravid gets forward and across to push it to cover
*Martin to Dravid, FOUR, Shot! It was full in length again, on the middle this time and Dravid brings the 50 partnership with a neat on drive to the left of the diving mid-on

The speciality is that martin bowled 4 bouncers in a row with lot of fielders in catching positions…. any of the batsman other than “THE WALL” would have opted to leave the ball or play a shot.. but the wall stood solid.. he middled all the balls perfetly and that was the most frustrating moment for any bowler..Dravid neither tried to leave the short balls nor go for shots.. he just middled all those balls and kept all the fielders waiting and the fielders were waiting and only waiting
in the next two balls martin tried to decieve “THE WALL” by bowling full .. but he cant even make dravid leave the ball..“THE WALL” dint lose concentration and middled all the 6 balls to perfection
THATS TRUE TESTMANSHIP

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 July 2010 10:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Silentwinner
Total Posts:  16
Joined  24/03/2010

There are many memorable moments about Jammy such as Eden Test against Australia in which Jammy-Laxman won the match after follow on,92*(63) against England in England-85*(63) against Srilana-50*(22) against New Zealand in ODI where he shuts mouth of those who considered him unfit for ODIs,2 hundreds in two innings of same test match against Newzealand & Pakistan,270 against Pakistan in Rawalpindi Test,India winning 1st ever Test in Pakistan under his captaincy in Multan & also in South Africa,in 2004 when he was awarded as ICC TEST PLAYER OF THE YEAR as well as ICC CRICKETER OF THE YEAR,taking RCB to finals in season 2 & many more.But the best one has to be Adelaide Test in 2003-04 in which he scored 233 in first innings & 72* in 2nd innings & batted till we won.The most special feature of his knock was that he fought back after India was 66/4 in 1st innings.He made mockery of World’s best bowling attack.
Dravid is my favourite player & he will always remain my favourite player.He is a true legend.He don’t speak much but that doesn’t mean he is not aggressive enough.Hopefully he will play magnificent cricket in upcoming tests & also in ACLT20 2010 so that selectors have no other option other than selecting him in ODIs also in 2011 World Cup.
ALL THE BEST DRAVID! YOU WILL DEFINITELY ROCK! OUR BEST WISHES ARE WITH YOU!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 July 2010 06:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  10/07/2010

Adelaide Test…Dravid square cut for winning runs and winning moment grin

Image Attachments
RD_1.jpg
View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 July 2010 07:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  13
Joined  20/03/2010

I think the one in which Dravid and Laxman batted for a whole day and helped India to save and also win the match!And when he was in his peak in 2203-2004 nowone could stop him.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 August 2010 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
jammy19
Total Posts:  1
Joined  04/05/2010

the Match winning knock at Adelaide,270 vs Pak in Pak..Eden Gardens Test 177 vs SL..n many more

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 August 2010 02:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Total Posts:  6
Joined  07/08/2010

I love his play!!!!!!!! Every moment seems to be my fav….  But the one which i like the most was his fastest half century against newzealand in just 21 balls… His style is really amazing!!!!!
whenever India struggles in batting i always used to think of Dravid…. He s our WALL!!! He used to lift our country from losing….. Awesome batsman….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 August 2010 02:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Fan
vishnu1
Total Posts:  6
Joined  07/08/2010

I love his play!!!!!!!! Every moment seems to be my fav….  But the one which i like the most was his fastest half century against newzealand in just 21 balls… His style is really amazing!!!!!
whenever India struggles in batting i always used to think of Dravid…. He s our WALL!!! He used to lift our country from losing….. Awesome batsman…

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply