Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Fanatic Fans Challenge 3
Posted: 25 July 2010 07:33 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  133
Joined  22/02/2010

The third edition of Fanatic Fans Challenge is here. This is the world cup of all contests! For the uninitiated who might still be wondering about the event, this is a very special contest for one reason. That reason is, this is a mega event sponsored for the fans, by a sports franchise itself. This is testimony to the fact that RCB, acknowledges its fans. RCB doesn’t treat us fans like the thousands stashed into the stands making noises and creating Mexican waves. Through the continuous process of involving fans into deciding what they should get, RCB has pioneered the way sports clubs should treat their fan base.

This exclusive treatment gives a special bonding feel to the fans which is not easy to describe, but, pleasant to experience. Now, through FFC3, RCB has only stepped on the gas and it is time for everyone to display their best skills, their passion, their knowledge of the game and their love for the team.

Come one and come all, South Africa and a CLT20 trophy beckons us!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 July 2010 01:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  71
Joined  07/09/2009

hey m not yet 18 can i apply!???

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 July 2010 10:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  9
Joined  07/09/2009

Vignesh, I guess you cant apply, as there as is a restriction on age. But guys as young are you, are the source for unbridled enthusiasm for the RCB Fan club. I think we did have some guy who made it to FFC1 who was below 18

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 July 2010 11:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  45
Joined  02/02/2010

nope vignesh.. sorry u cannot apply.. how old are you now btw?? you 17 rght?? just one more year till you can participate in FFC smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 July 2010 01:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  133
Joined  22/02/2010

Dear Vignesh,

You can’t apply for the FFC this time around, but, keep cheering RCB and you are going to get your shot next year. I am sure u will create the record for the youngest FFC winner wink

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 August 2010 12:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  21/06/2010

Thanks Royal Challengers Bangalore for all the buzz in my life in the past couple of days! RCB Community, you can review my FFC application here:

http://www.royalchallengers.com/ee/index.php/ffc3/application/

Let me know what you think of it.

Regards, Shreshth

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply