Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Match Won…. RCB In Finals…. and Little things to learn.
Posted: 22 September 2010 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  28
Joined  24/03/2010

Wonderfull match, Thanks to kohli again to take the team to the finisg line. But, there are a few things to learn from this.

1. Bowling was simple very good. Nice Stratergy. Its doing very well.
2. We should test Van Merve instead of Dupreez . He was expensive. VEry expensive in both the matches. Merve on the other hand bowls really good and can bat also. i guess he should be given a chance next match. I’‘ve also noticed Dupreez not so good in fielding, Merve is reall good at it also.
3. This batting order was perfect. Would love to see White in between Ross and robbie.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2010 03:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  06/09/2009

Not finals Bhai.
Only semis.
Ofcourse, we will reach finals on friday night.
merwe was not in rythm, He lost a bit of touch.
Otherwise, He should have been played.
And, KP may come as replacement for kallis.
We have to find a place for him also.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2010 05:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Joined  24/03/2010
dayakar-reddy - 23 September 2010 03:10 AM

Not finals Bhai.
Only semis.
Ofcourse, we will reach finals on friday night.
merwe was not in rythm, He lost a bit of touch.
Otherwise, He should have been played.
And, KP may come as replacement for kallis.
We have to find a place for him also.

no KP is not coming, he cant make it to the team since he was not in the list of 20 probables…. thats what i heard….. i dont mind getting in aussie smith… he is really a nice bowler… hope to see him back in the match…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2010 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  16/03/2010

well there’s no van der merwe in ourlist either so we have to go with du preez .........

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2010 11:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Joined  24/03/2010
PrinceDravid - 23 September 2010 10:42 AM

well there’s no van der merwe in ourlist either so we have to go with du preez .........

but he played in the practice match i guess… right?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 September 2010 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  162
Joined  21/09/2009

Merve and kp are not in good touch but what i heard in todays news is kp will be a replacement for kallis:)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 September 2010 05:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Joined  24/03/2010
dravia - 24 September 2010 02:07 AM

Merve and kp are not in good touch but what i heard in todays news is kp will be a replacement for kallis:)

but sir, my point is… with kallis being a all rounder, we could replace his batting with manish pandey, but as a bowler, we need a replacement. Will KP be bowling?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 September 2010 06:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fanatic Fan
Joined  21/09/2009
ganeshpai - 24 September 2010 05:52 AM

but sir, my point is… with kallis being a all rounder, we could replace his batting with manish pandey, but as a bowler, we need a replacement. Will KP be bowling?

ya ganesh we will miss his bowling but we can rotate that four over with kohli and kp and i think white don’t deserve a place in our side:(((
In these three years he never won a match for us:(:(I think his best for us is not more than 25 if i’m not mistaken:)I’m not sure with his best:)
In an article by ganguly today in times now he told that RCB is trying to replace kallis with kp:)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 September 2010 06:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Joined  24/03/2010
dravia - 24 September 2010 06:09 AM
ganeshpai - 24 September 2010 05:52 AM

ya ganesh we will miss his bowling but we can rotate that four over with kohli and kp and i think white don’t deserve a place in our side:(((
In these three years he never won a match for us:(:(I think his best for us is not more than 25 if i’m not mistaken:)I’m not sure with his best:)
In an article by ganguly today in times now he told that RCB is trying to replace kallis with kp:)

i agree white is not playing any good, but its not that point. the point is how talented he is… i only think he has not done any good batting is cause he is very down the order. I feel he was tested on the top of the order once once or may be twice. He rotate the strike very well.. he needs some tme to set the sight on the balll, but once he does, trust me… he is a killer…..
and i hope manish pandey is not made to sit and one more bowler is included in the team. we need a quality opening batsman.
my calculation is very simple. Iff we drop pandey, abnd take a bowler, he might conced say 25 runs in this 4 overs and no batting. in the same case iff pandey is playing, and the four overs is bowled by kp or kohli or white, they might conced
e max 40 runs in thier 4 overs quote, so thats just +15 runs extra… and whatever maniish pandey scores above 15 is a bonus… smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 September 2010 06:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Joined  24/03/2010

i hope RCB team official read this… smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 September 2010 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fanatic Fan
Joined  21/09/2009

But we have no more option because if we take pandey out and bring one bowler then who is going to open with dravid obviously uthappa not because he is not in good touch and if we lose early wicket during chasing then we are gone:(:(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 September 2010 06:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Joined  24/03/2010
dravia - 24 September 2010 06:29 AM

But we have no more option because if we take pandey out and bring one bowler then who is going to open with dravid obviously uthappa not because he is not in good touch and if we lose early wicket during chasing then we are gone:(:(

thats why i say… get in extra batsman ... kp will be awesome…. and prepare a part time spinner to work hard in the nets… prob kohli…. or get in a surprise element. get white or may be kp to bowl… or anybody…... all that bowler gonna do is… just take care of his four overs not to go over 32 runs…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 September 2010 06:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Joined  24/03/2010

iff kp is not back, all we can think is dupreezz… he can bat well.. well he needs to .... for the teams sake…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 September 2010 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04/04/2010

Guys.. any news abt KP joining the team?
Even Smith is a good option..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 September 2010 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Joined  24/03/2010
ranjeetkk - 24 September 2010 08:52 PM

Guys.. any news abt KP joining the team?
Even Smith is a good option..

i am eagerly waiting for that news… both are good… but dunno who will be…...

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 September 2010 12:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
harsha-vardhan
Total Posts:  73
Joined  07/09/2009

No one will join the team. Only Smith is allowed (since he was in the provisional list) but he is currently in India getting, ready to play against BPXI.

KP, Morgan etc are not allowed to join.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 September 2010 12:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Joined  24/03/2010
harsha-vardhan - 25 September 2010 12:57 AM

No one will join the team. Only Smith is allowed (since he was in the provisional list) but he is currently in India getting, ready to play against BPXI.

KP, Morgan etc are not allowed to join.

i thought so… damn it…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 September 2010 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04/04/2010

Anyways..We still can beat CSK.
Wishing RCB All the best.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 September 2010 06:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  98
Joined  12/10/2009
dravia - 24 September 2010 06:09 AM

@ Dravia,

You are saying that White doesnt deserve a place in playing 11. But according to me, he played one of the most sensible innings during the match against Lions. Mind you, he can hit the ball really long and really hard, much better than Kohli. But he simply rotated strike to Kohli, because he was the set batsman at that point of time.
And you can’t expect a batsman who comes so much down the order to score a fifty or a hundred. I feel his ability to bowl should have also been tested by now.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 September 2010 04:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Fanatic Fan
CNP
Total Posts:  9
Joined  28/02/2010

Well we los e da semi-final.
it was bcoz our poor batting performance. white again disappointed ue. he shoul not be in team nxt year. pandey was excellent last evening. it was an wise decision 2 give chance 2 pandey. pandey is an xcellent batsman. but we missed the 5th bowler as steyn was injured and yeah white and preex were too expensive. vinay was fantstic.
if they would have replaced preez with smith than might we would have won mtch as smith can bat also.

Well we will try our luck nxt time!!!

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply