Apycom jQuery Menus

Lions v/s RCB…...... Nice feeling to my heart….
Posted: 22 September 2010 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  4
Joined  28/10/2009

Phew…..... here I was, ready to watch the match again… this time a quarterfinal (sort of). Was so dejected after the loss to MI, that I had pledged that am not going to watch their next match. Why should I????? The next day was even awful. The loss hurt so much that nothing went right the next day in the office. procrastinating, staying awake till late night, infact its early morning the next day here in Singapore. Watching the match till the very end and going off to sleep at 3:00 a.m. Is it really worth….... No, not at all. I swithced off myself from cricket. Especially RCB’s. With each hour passing by, I couldn’t keep myself focused on other things. The talks about chances RCB qualifying and people talking about all the possibilities for RCB was just too much to handle. But still, should I watch it? What if something goes wrong? I didn’t want to spend the next 3-4 days thinking about the same.

They say if you control your mind you can have control over your body and I do believe in that. My Mind said a big Noooooooooooo…. but somewhere my heart was saying “will you not watch the Dravid’s & Kumble’s in Action”. My mind had lost its control over it. I just had a quick chat with my boss giving an excuse that I will be late to office. The match was quite exciting with most of our players coming to the party and in the meantime I had lost all my finger nails to my teeth during the process. Yippeeeeeeee. RCB had moved in to Semis. Went to bed at 3:15 after reading all the articles possible on the match. Had the license to be in office a few hours late. But, do u think that I got a good sleep?  The answer is a big NO. Got up at 6:00, was quite early in office, still swaying in today’s victory (the match was early morning in singapore). Was there in office by 8:00 a.m. First thing I did was to catch up with all the articles once again and then here I am writing this ............................ smile

Cheers,
Chetz

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply