Apycom jQuery Menus

Is it Fair??
Posted: 23 September 2010 02:31 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
pavan-kumar20
Total Posts:  3
Joined  20/04/2010

Hello,

Victoria Bush Rangers, Guyana or the Lions we played are all local state teams, while teams from IPL are not,,,, it has 4 foreign players and not to mention players from all across India. 

So in last match only 4 players ( Dravid, Vinay, Uthappa & Manish ) still play for karnataka Ranji team, is it fair competition??

Pavan

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2010 05:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  28
Joined  24/03/2010
Pavan-Kumar1 - 23 September 2010 02:31 AM

Hello,

Victoria Bush Rangers, Guyana or the Lions we played are all local state teams, while teams from IPL are not,,,, it has 4 foreign players and not to mention players from all across India. 

So in last match only 4 players ( Dravid, Vinay, Uthappa & Manish ) still play for karnataka Ranji team, is it fair competition??

Pavan

what do u mean by fair team…. we have more international players than they do….. and its not who is the state team or who is not… they are the winners of their respective t20 tournaments in their country.. so they are qualified for the tournament. they don’t have a big stage like our ipl ..... i totally think its fair and square. i even feel we have a little advantage over them

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2010 06:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  56
Joined  22/01/2010

@ganesh- we got the finance to retain big international stars! thts a big plus. now if it was local players just playing, then its more like a international t20 championship. i like the CL format. its vry competitive. i gues 3 insted of 4 international players during CL is better

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2010 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  16/03/2010

there’s nothing abt fair .....look they may be state teams but they have players from different states and sometimes from different countries as well…...ipl is a bit more exposed outside so we have a bit more reknowned cricketeres in our side…..and the format of the clt20 is just to bring in champions of all leagues to fight for the trophy and it’s an amazin tourney…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2010 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Arjun-Dev
Total Posts:  7
Joined  28/02/2010

hey remember that even they had the services of foreign players for the domestic tourney..for instance, its unfortunate that all of ross’s teams qualified, if RCB hadn’t he wouldve played for victoria or stags..

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply