Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Plan Bs
Posted: 25 September 2010 11:08 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  5
Joined  06/09/2009

The last thing you want to do after a loss like this is look for excuses.
Be it the rain or injury to Steyn it should help team management understand the importance of Plan Bs and the team how critical positive approach can be.
I think what summed up the game was Suresh Raina’s drop catch by RD.
There are times you don’t pick the ball when it is heaved and edged like it was.
However, even been picked slightly late Dravid should have attempted the catch.
Beaten fair and square, RCB needs to move on to the next T20 campaign. There are a few positives ending this season, the biggest being the experience the team is gaining and the respect it has from all the oppositions around the world. But being in the top 3-4 is not good enough. I’m sure as years go by we’ll pick up some silverware. It’s the top team that we need to be though. And to do that we need to believe in Plan Bs and ourselves. Currently we’re just consistently above average which ensures that we go further in tournaments because other teams aren’t consistent.
I think the big no shows yesterday were Praveen Kumar and Dravid. I am a massive Dravid fan and I believe that he can be a T20 match winner with a little more work. I remember him saying a few years back. Had this(T20) come around 10 years back I would have cracked it. All I’d wanna suggest is, that you aren’t that far still just give a good shot.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 September 2010 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

Yes MR.KUBER,i am sure he will be back with that little work for IPL4.I AM A DRAVIDIAN TOO.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply