Apycom jQuery Menus

OZ’s at RCB Den
Posted: 07 October 2010 09:25 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  13
Joined  25/04/2010

OZ’s after their defeat at Mohali will look to bounce back in Bengaluru. Ponting with his unfulfilled desire to win a test series in India, will gear up his team to the crucial match starting this weekend. India will be missing the services of Ishant and Gambhir. Will India play Laxman? Who replaces Ishant? No wonder.. Mahi has grey hairs already.. He takes all these pressures.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 October 2010 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
debmalya-chatterjee
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07/10/2010

abhinav mukund and jaydev unadkat hav been named as replacements for gambhir and ishant….. i think laxman will play….. ohhh wat a thrilling innings he played at mohali…... as one of the tweets rightly said: when laxman retires , it will be a national holiday in autralia….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 October 2010 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  06/09/2009

I think Sreeshanth,vijay will play instead of ishanth,gambir.
If laxman is unfit, pujara will get a chance to make his debute.
Banglore pitch normally provides some bounce for faster bowlers.
AUS will look to exploit those conditions.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 October 2010 12:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

Bangalore wicket has never been that friendly for the Indians.Murali Vijay and Santhakumaran Sreesanth will be playing.If laxman is unfit it will be Chateshwar Pujara.I might fancy trying Mukund ahead of Vijay.As Vijay finds these steaming and bouncy wickets little difficult and Mukund plays these short stuffs with ease.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 October 2010 12:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  16/03/2010

i prefer murali only cos he’s played some fine innings during his innings…....mukund is a gr8 player but i mean he’s just come to the squad and no time for chnces so vijay and then sreesanth should do a gud job ......hope laxman plays but with an injury dunno if he’d be taken as getting a runner would be tough too .....pujara looked gud in the bpxi match so might play well too .........gr8 squad we got really

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 October 2010 06:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  13
Joined  25/04/2010

Oz’s will Bollinger in the second test. Seems to be a slow pitch. Team India has taken Anil Sir’s advice on the pitch. With the rains pouring during the last few evenings, expect some delays in the start of first sessions. Hope rain stays away and Indian team thrash Oz’s to win the series.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply