Apycom jQuery Menus
-

ODi selection against the aussies..too inexperienced ?
Posted: 13 October 2010 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  16/03/2010

A bunch of youth goin to represent india in the upcomin odi series against australia resting key players Sachin , Zaheer , Harbhajan and ojha .
Sehwag, Gambhi and Ishant have been left off due to minor injuries. So the team is as follows;
MS Dhoni (capt & wk), M Vijay, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Yuvraj Singh, Saurabh Tiwary, R Ashwin, Praveen Kumar, Ashish Nehra, Munaf Patel, Vinay Kumar, Ravindra Jadeja, Rohit Sharma

My question is .......is this is the right way to prepare ourselves for the WC’11…...??
i don’t think so ...Cos sachin hasn’t played in the past 2-3 series he’s a lagend but cummon we need him to be set for the odi format too…..
Zaheer did play in the last series but he too needs more n more odi games to come back in gud form in tht format…....same goes with bhajji and the rest.Can’t do much abt injury they need to work on their fitness while the current team Yuvraj ,rohit saw them in the challngers trophy oh something needs to be done their body needs serious toning…a young team’s gud but without experience and against australia not gud…....was a gud time to just test dravid ...anyways lets hope the best tht these young guns play well against the mighty aussies but selection commitee’s still not lookin towards the WC..ur opinions ??

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 October 2010 06:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

what the hell is ashish nehra doing ahead of santhakumaran sreesanth?
why are the selectors dependent on useless rohit,jadeja,munaf?they know nothing about cricket.Where is Balaji?
where is Badrinath?Where is Irfan?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 October 2010 06:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

well he’s ok cos he’s been doin well in this format and he’sone of our top contenders for the wc squad but cummon chk the rest….....a gud squad but this was the right time to test our strenght against the mighty aussies and rectify faults before the wc…....but no still they want to send a squad like they did durin tht zimbabwe srilanka tri series

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 October 2010 06:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

wohi na…...i mean irfan ka i guess like dravid and politics tht guys done with…..feel sad for him he still can be nurtured to be one of our best all rounders…..:(
rest no idea re…...selection ppl mayhave their own lame brains to bring some team like this i mean ajinkya rahane too played well against aussies in thebpxi and in the ranji too still no one takes him :(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 October 2010 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Joined  06/09/2009

dhaval kulkarni & jaydev unadkat
both of them bowled well in irani cup on a dead pitch and reasonably good in fielding.
why they opted for munaf, I dont undersatand.
always a injury prone player.
worst in the fielding.
On which criteria he has selected into the team???

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 October 2010 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

tht’s wht i can’t understand they often tell we need players who r quick in field and tht’s the reasons they dropped dravid but wht abt nehra munaf ??? tht’s wht i can’t understand i mean they are not allrounders too so same dravid is a spl batsmen he needs to be there to anchor the team

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 October 2010 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Joined  06/09/2009

In the absense of sachin and sehwag, RD must have been given a chance.
Even ashok dinda also a bright selection.
His off cutters are so effective in challenger series. and he can bat.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 October 2010 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

yeah right time to test him with some odi action .........i mean he could have got gud preparations for the upcomin tests as well….....but selectors well experimenting at the last moments before the wc sad very sad

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 October 2010 01:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Joined  06/09/2009

Yes, This is not the right time to experiment.
But, You know?
Indian selectors are always unpredictable.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 October 2010 03:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

really so i still hope he’d come this hope will never die smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 October 2010 04:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Joined  06/09/2009

Yah, One day we will see RD wearing that Blue jersy again.
May be in the world cup.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 October 2010 05:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  21
Joined  07/09/2009

Have selectors sidelined RP Singh & Irfan Pathan ?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 October 2010 01:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

as i said it’s full politics i mean he wasn’t even there in the challenger series sad…...if they train him well he’d be a deadly asset….but these ppl can’t manage properly horrible

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply