Apycom jQuery Menus

1 of 3
The statistic of victories ...Dravid’s role
Posted: 24 November 2010 02:50 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  16/03/2010

Rahul Dravid being almost close to getting his old fluent form is looking in gud touch and tht’s wht we need just before the South africa tour begins…cos then the middle order would become double strong so yeah got this link abt the statistics of various victories overseas and the player’s role in it….and dravid is one of the best bet for indian team to play well overseas and help india win the series there…Chk it out
http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/32772/The-statistics-of-victories
so his 191 is a gud sign wink lets all hope for the best now

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2010 04:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

wow thanks man,this says it all!!!!RAHUL DRAVID is the BEST!!!!
@XYZ(:P)-cricbuzz is a very trusted source and all the stats are correct.:D:D:D:D:D

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2010 04:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Joined  14/09/2009

Thanks PD,this is enough…..a million thanks man….ill shut several people down..’
P.S:I dint mean anyone here,i told in general:P

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2010 04:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

he’s india’s best bet overseas everyone knows it tht’s why this series against nz was vital for him to play well and he’s done it ......though not his fluent self but close to it somewhere was solid as ever….smile but i have posted this in here not to undermine any other cricketers so pls don’t have tht usual debate here smile respect all smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2010 05:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  56
Joined  22/01/2010

omg! this stats totaly changed the view that i had in mind. i mean Dravid avg higher overseas, than others was well known, but i m surpised with that overall contribution table at the end. the above tables have dravid played more innings n ‘not outs’ most times vch raised his avg n he tops it. thats fine. but in overall % Sehwag shud have been leading. mayb his lesser runs n lesser matches hasnt helped in the calculation, but he has won more man of series than other 3 among thos runs…
Whatevr, this sehwag, dravid, sachin , laxman is a classic blend!  Such a combination can withstand for all situations smile

mady- who else has u have to shut other then me eh raspberry

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2010 06:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

true sehwag seems like he plays in another dimension raspberry raspberryand yeah if u see the past few test series too he no matter where mostly comes atleast in the top 3 run sacorer of the series truly remarkable feat…...and yeah this team of sehwag dravid sachin and laxman are a class apart each has their own ways of playing diff styles alltogether…..just hope all contribute very well for the sa tour smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2010 08:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Joined  14/09/2009

@Holmes:Seriously i dint mean anyone…just told:)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2010 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  46
Joined  17/10/2010

He is always a team man.
That’s why I love him.
Once again,
Jai Ho RD…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2010 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

tht’s why we all love him smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2010 09:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  38
Joined  28/09/2009

than dravid or sehwag toping the list laxman will be the apt person to top the list.
more than the runs scored situation matters.
laxmans 73 against aussies is not looking as massive as dravids 191 or sehwags 173 or sachins double hundred but the situation in which the batsman played and the patners with which he played is very important. considering the situation, laxmans innings is uncomparable to other three innings. when the situation is also considered as a criteria(which is impractical) laxman will not only top the indian list but also be the best in the world.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 November 2010 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Silentwinner
Total Posts:  16
Joined  24/03/2010

Thanks PD!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 November 2010 04:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

yes dravidtaylor i agree yeah he was phenomenal in tht mohali test and this yr has been in good touch but yeah tht’s stats for u mky dear friend…..when u see stats u see only no’s but no one after 10 yrs would see certain conditions he played in certain other obstacles etc etc but in laxmans case he had a lil low patch in the mid 2000’s tht’s why he’s a baluable i can say very valuable player tht’s why the trio of laxman sachin dravid is considered one of the best along with sehwag smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 November 2010 01:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  162
Joined  21/09/2009

I think now for all critics this blog will answer:) Thank you prince dravid:)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 November 2010 08:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

hey np smile just showed some facts ....cos some ppl just go with stats tht’s why smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 November 2010 07:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Joined  22/01/2010

ohk! well, if these stats r to show dravid’s contibution to the Indian cricket, its very appreciable.  But if this is the stats to show him superior to others, thats not how it is.  with these very statistics, when observed closely n judged the difference,  I still have the verdict its Sehwag n Sachin better than Dravid.  M very serious about it. Not just doing simply becoz i like showling dravid low. using this very data of PD, i will show what i mean…shall i? smile  I m thinking of having ur permision for it becoz there is some unlikable realisation ur going to get n wud not like it to get harsh personal atacking debate raspberry

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 November 2010 10:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

omg when did i say tht i have posted this just to show tht he’s superior to all .......did i ?? now comeon u bought this topic out…..look i’m just sayng he’s topping the list in these charts so we need him in gud shape for the sa tour…...he’d be one of our top bets to do well there…...i never compare any cricketers for me all r unique and all r classy in their own aspects pls i don’t want any data etc…pls
and i know in this stats u would say dravid has played more matches more innings etc and sehwag’s just lil behind him but if u see the stats of the top run scorers top run getters it’s alwayslike tht so pls anyways lets stop it appreciate dravid for his work tht’s all smile thnk u

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 November 2010 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Joined  22/01/2010

its fine. its wasnt in response to u PD… just saying that if upon anytime this stats be shown to me as critic for dravid, then i can use this very stats to prove different things at equality of innings. u may not want to compare, but so many others do like seeing dravid supreme. so if this is the data thts giving confidence that dravid is bettering the rest of the indian players… i think i have a different ans to it. i m no way meaning to doubt his greatness in achieving thos stats.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 November 2010 01:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  19/04/2010

Gud article pd, a true gift to our team smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 November 2010 01:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Joined  14/09/2009

@Tejas:We never wanted to show Rahul is superior to all,we wanted to show he is no way inferior to any player as you think,you are the one who always shows off your Sachin’s supremacy and ill-treat other players.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 November 2010 01:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Fan
Joined  16/03/2010

yeah but leave it na…...why this lame debate on who’s gr8 etc dravid himself has told sachin’s a legend etc and sachin has high remarks on dravid too on his work ethics his batting abilities both have complimented each other so why this debate on who’s big who’s not ........as long as both r in the same team it’s a gr8 gr8 asset so lets move on with it and yeah for some sachin is supreme and for some dravid is supreme and for some dada is too so let it be tht way it’s their opinions lets all respect tht too conclusion : Dravid and Sachin’s a class apart really among the indian batsmen

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 November 2010 02:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Joined  14/09/2009

@PD:I nowadays try to control my emotions and speak but this guy is again and again pulling out stuffs and he is like black-mailing us he can show sachin is superior and stuffs,did we say anything wrong about anyone here?He thinks we cant speak back?

View Profile
PM

1 of 3
Fast Reply