Apycom jQuery Menus
-

1 of 2
IPL Player Auction on Jan 8 & 9 - Vote your four players to be retained that could take RCB to a victory!
Posted: 29 November 2010 10:28 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  26
Joined  28/08/2010

The Player auction for the IPL 2011 season will be held on January 8 and 9 in Mumbai!

Lets think what our Mallyas thinking this time! RCB reached Semi’s with its great efforts in the IPL 2009 .. It took a step further and reached till the final in 2010. It also did reach final in Airtel CLT20. So does that mean it will take one more step furhter this time and make Bangalore proud and fill Mallyas’ pockets ???

If yes so .. Which players, according to you, should be retained to have victory towards Bangalore’s side.

Here are my votings ..

1) Virat Kohli (At the best form. The most important player of the season.)
2) Robin Uthappa (For a confident start up)
3) Praveen Kumar   (A great bowler. Also would be helpful to maintain at lower batting order when the team is in real need. He could actually get a couple of sixers!)
4) Rahul Dravid (As he is of a great use. But, according to me, he should be best suited at 2nd down.. As initially, he is too slow to start up with!)

I wouldn’t vote for Kaka (Anil Kumble), this time. Though he is a highly respected person and a very good leader/captain, however we can not effort to book 1 seat out of 11, just to captain well. He has gone to a different level of role all together now and it will be tough for him to be retained.

The victory will be sure, if Jr. Mallya gets Yuvraj to bat and ball for Bangalore. As Yuvraj is not so happy playing for KXI Punjab. And moreover off late, it’s recorded that Yuvraj and Virat, when get to give the partnership, both of them simply Rock!! (But does he have something to do with Deepika (Sidhdharth’s so called Best Friend) yet? So, Jr. Mallya won’t look for him?)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 01:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

1.Rahul Dravid-the name speaks it all!
2.Virat Kohli-looking very ‘HOT’!
3.Jacques Kallis-class embedded throught!
4.Robin Uthappa-one of the best ever clean strikers!
P.S:Anil automatically gets selected in the squad,so i didnt mention him.
And we should get back Ross the Boss!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 03:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  341
Joined  07/09/2009
Jimmyyo - 29 November 2010 10:28 PM

The Player auction for the IPL 2011 season will be held on January 8 and 9 in Mumbai!

Lets think what our Mallyas thinking this time! RCB reached Semi’s with its great efforts in the IPL 2009 .. It took a step further and reached till the final in 2010. It also did reach final in Airtel CLT20. So does that mean it will take one more step furhter this time and make Bangalore proud and fill Mallyas’ pockets ???

If yes so .. Which players, according to you, should be retained to have victory towards Bangalore’s side.

Here are my votings ..

1) Virat Kohli (At the best form. The most important player of the season.)
2) Robin Uthappa (For a confident start up)
3) Praveen Kumar   (A great bowler. Also would be helpful to maintain at lower batting order when the team is in real need. He could actually get a couple of sixers!)
4) Rahul Dravid (As he is of a great use. But, according to me, he should be best suited at 2nd down.. As initially, he is too slow to start up with!)

I wouldn’t vote for Kaka (Anil Kumble), this time. Though he is a highly respected person and a very good leader/captain, however we can not effort to book 1 seat out of 11, just to captain well. He has gone to a different level of role all together now and it will be tough for him to be retained.

The victory will be sure, if Jr. Mallya gets Yuvraj to bat and ball for Bangalore. As Yuvraj is not so happy playing for KXI Punjab. And moreover off late, it’s recorded that Yuvraj and Virat, when get to give the partnership, both of them simply Rock!! (But does he have something to do with Deepika (Sidhdharth’s so called Best Friend) yet? So, Jr. Mallya won’t look for him?)

ha ha
idiotic post
rcb reached in semis in 2009(not final)?
rcb reached n final of ipl this year?
rcb reached at the final of championsleague?
read before posting!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 03:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Joined  28/08/2010

I see ..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  23/11/2010

Rahul Dravid - The Experienced Campaigner is a Must for a Team to perform well
Virat Kohli - The Youngster in Prime Form n The way he builds up his Innings suggest he s a Challenger
Robin uthappa - Uff , Wen in Form Only his Bat Speaks , Go Robbie Go
Manish Pandey - Best fielder n Most of the teams want Pandey to be their Man

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  76
Joined  07/09/2009

Rahul Dravid - The Great Wall of India & currently is in brilliant form and always is.
Anil Kumble - Jumbo should be retained as he is one of the best bowlers representing India & best bowler for RCB In all the seasons.
Praveen Kumar - The best swinger In the team & confuses the batsmen with his swing.
Robin Uthappa - Strong Hitter of the ball and can change the result of the match.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 11:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

Dravid and Ganguly dropped.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
iami
Total Posts:  4
Joined  04/10/2009

Rahul Dravid - The best player, he is the reason why I like RCB (just like many of you out there!) RCB = Dravid!
Anil Kumble - Great Bowler and great captain.
Robin Uthappa - Dashing Batsman.
Virat Kholi - Talented player.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
iami
Total Posts:  4
Joined  04/10/2009
maddydravid - 30 November 2010 11:00 AM

Dravid and Ganguly dropped.

Can’t imagine RCB without Rahul Dravid! BTW, this is not a confirmed news. Folks at RCB management should be knowing that they will be at the losing end if Dravid is not there. Defiantly, RCB will lose its fan base. why should I support RCB if Dravid isn’t there. For building a fan base, the team has to connect to the fans. Everyone knows its coz of Dravid and Kumble, RCB has such a huge fan base.  Dravid is the fav player of Bangalore and Karnataka and obviously ppl here will not like if he is not there.  and of course the biggest loss would be Dravid, the great cricketer! The stats shows that he has done well in the last 3 years and being a great player he will give all his might for the team.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  97
Joined  16/03/2010

it’s not a confirmed news no worries…...and they didn’t say drop it’s just tht might not be in the retentlion list but may buy them in the auction

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 09:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Joined  28/08/2010

@mridul-mittal

I’m too bad with remembering years and months .. so please bear with them!

May be final became semis .. and semi’s became final!—The whole point here is, the topic still does serve its purpose ..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
pradeep-a
Total Posts:  1
Joined  06/09/2009

If Rahul is going to any other team. I fear there would be a hell of a lot of fans supporting other teams. Including me. The team management knows that Fan following is everything. So, pls management do everybody and yourself a favour. Keep Rahul.

My four for the team will be-

Rahul Dravid ( Obviously)
Virat Kohli
Robin Uthappa
Dale Steyn

Buy back Vinay Kumar, Ross, Anil bhai.

Cant we just keep the old team?:)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 09:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Joined  23/11/2010

Without Rahul Dravid——————- RCB s nothin !!! Am gonna stay out from RCB !!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 November 2010 10:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Joined  28/08/2010

Well said nithin .. However all we could do, is keeping our fingers crossed ..

I too wish Rahul is with RCB ..
And an extra mile.. i do want Yuvi with RCB!!! smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 December 2010 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  20
Joined  16/02/2010

Kumble
Uthappa
Virat Kohli
Ross Taylor/Kallis

This time they need to concentrate on all rounders

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 December 2010 08:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
Burhan9452
Total Posts:  1
Joined  31/03/2010

i want Rahul Dravid on Rcb Team because he has a strength to give a score to the team when team should be in trouble so never drop the wall from the team

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 December 2010 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Joined  28/08/2010

Never drop the wall .. smile

Mallyas’ have something personal behind not retaining the great wall ?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 December 2010 10:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
justfordravid
Joined  27/11/2010

Never drop the Wall ..

if drop dravid i will not support rcb

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 December 2010 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]