Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Disappointed about the decision
Posted: 16 December 2010 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
MadanKumarP
Total Posts:  2
Joined  16/12/2010

It was really a shock tat wen i heard tat “Jumbo” captain of RCB was not retained… all the progress which RCB has seen from season 1 of IPL to season 3 was mainly because of Kumble… Wen most of the IPL sides have retained their captains even RCB should have done the same thing… now with all the players going to auction except KHOLI i don think der is any chance of getting back Kumble or Dravid or any such keyplayers into the side again…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 December 2010 02:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  162
Joined  21/09/2009

@Madan:-You are telling the past but the management thought about the future so they let him,but this doesn’t mean that he is gone….Don’t worry he will be picked in auction as he’s gonna play for 1 r 2 years:)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 December 2010 06:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
VishuRD
Total Posts:  57
Joined  25/02/2010

Please dnt worry about this!!

He will be for sure be bought at the auction. If u retain players the money to be spent in the auction will be reduced.

So mallya sir took a wise decision!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 December 2010 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
MadanKumarP
Total Posts:  2
Joined  16/12/2010

But we still dont know how much d wise decision is gone cost 4 the team… No team can survive without a strong captain… the probablity of regaining him in d auction is very very less..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 January 2011 02:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Madhu321
Total Posts:  5
Joined  18/09/2009

Not supporting RCB without Rahul and Kumble in it.  Giving away my RCB Jersey. Anyone intereseted let me know.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply