Apycom jQuery Menus

Rahul Dravid out of World cup 2011 - Preliminary squad announced !(Are you happy with the team selection have your say on this)
Posted: 19 December 2010 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  400
Joined  03/04/2010

hello to one and all

finally Indian team have named their Preliminary squad of 30 players and sadly our very own Rahul Dravid is not in the list :( .
So now what do you all have to say, I feel Dravid’s career in One Day cricket is over now.
The selectors have given him a shabby treatment for One-Day cricket.It was a very very sad part on selectors side
not to pick him even in list of 30 players.
Another sad news for Indian cricket is at one time rated future all rounder of Indian cricket
Irfan’s absence from the list has just proved that how far he has fallen in the eyes of India’s selectors.

Read the world cup team list below and have your say that where have the selectors gone wrong or is this is a perfect squad. :D

Preliminary squad: MS Dhoni, Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar, Gautam Gambhir, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina,
Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Ashish Nehra, Sreesanth, Munaf Patel, Ishant Sharma, Vinay Kumar, M Vijay, Rohit Sharma,
Ravindra Jadeja, Ajinkya Rahane, Saurabh Tiwary, Yusuf Pathan, Parthiv Patel, R Ashwin, Wriddhiman Saha, Dinesh Karthik,
Shikhar Dhawan, Amit Mishra, Piyush Chawla, Cheteshwar Pujara, Pragyan Ojha, Praveen Kumar

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 December 2010 12:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  162
Joined  21/09/2009

There’s nothing disheartening as a dravid fan because from 2007 they took this decision because the world cup is in sub continent so there is no need to have rahul but if it’s in some other place then they don’t dare to leave him and it’s not a surprise and our only expectation is whether he is gonna play for rcb or not:(:(:(:(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 December 2010 01:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

It was expected,i knew Rahul Dravid wouldnt play any more ODIs in this lifetime of his.If my predictions come correct,THE ERA IS GOING TO END IN SEPTEMBER 2011 ONCE FOR ALL.:(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 December 2010 02:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
sanketrocks
Total Posts:  1
Joined  02/11/2010

yup its extremely dissapointing…however i think that robbie should have been selected….if india wants a second wicketkeeper who can belt the ball, then i think he is the best option instead of dinesh, parthiv or saha…
as far as rahul is concerned,he knew it too that his chances are bleek to play this world cup…so this exclusion hasnt been a surprise to any1

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 December 2010 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
VishuRD
Total Posts:  57
Joined  25/02/2010

Its extremely sad for RD to be out of the 30 member Squad

But lets once look at the members in that squad.. Dinesh Karthik, Parthiv, W Saha!! What do u call all this.. I got tears when I read the squad and not finding RDs name!!

Where is Robin Uthappa ( He is better than atleast 20 members in that squad) ?? Seriously Cheekah will pay for all this..

The thing which depleted RD chances were that the WC is in India. If it would have been in SA definitely who would have been there in the team.

Anyway he was ungratefully removed in 2007 by Vengsarkar and Dhoni (Dnt know exactly) was used as a Goat during the Champions Trophy in SA..

How much more RD should see.. Please, RD talk atleast after u retire! U can’t be this silent always.. We r all back of us.. Just a word!! We will see..

Anyway we are hoping for an innings which will show the whole World and ur critics what you are!!!

GO RD!!! RD Forever!! RD 4 Life!!! No RD, No Cricket!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 December 2010 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
ROYALS2509
Total Posts:  1
Joined  26/03/2010

WE LOVE AND WILL LOVE THE GREAT RAHUL DRAVID.NOTHING TO SAY FOR HIS DESERVENCE BUT HAVE TO SAY POLITICS OF INDIAN CRICKET HAS REMOVED HIGHEST RUN GETTER OF WC 99.I WISH RD TO MAKE HIS DEBUT ONCE AGAIN AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY BEST PLAYER AND IDOL.MAY THOSE FOOLS UNDERSTAND IT AND TAKE HIM BACK.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 September 2012 10:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

Olympics: Saina Nehwal fails to make it women’s singles final

World No 1:#### Yihan won the match.
India(Saina Nehwal) - 13 and China (#### Yihan) - 21

India out of Olympics…
Well Played Saina.. You played your Best Game.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2012 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

How many likes for Nasir Jamshed !!!

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply