Apycom jQuery Menus
-

5th Topic- We were never ever the same in all these Three seasons!
Posted: 05 January 2011 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  341
Joined  07/09/2009

WE doesn’t know that how these three seasons came and go away quickly.I chose RCB just because of Rahul Sharad Dravid and it proved right to me as rhis team is the best ever team in IPL.
A Few Highlights of these Three Seasons
Total Matches played-46
Won-21
Lost 25
But these loses doenst made a Difference.We Started with a team having Kumble,Dravid,Kallis,Chanderapaul,Zaheer which was called as a “test team”.
We had a Horrible 2008 Season but “Kehte hai na ki jo hota hai aache ke liye hota hai” which means that if something happens it happens for good! And in 2009 we had several Changes in the team – the coach,the players and the biggest change that change our luck- the captain!.
We achieved many things- we achieved great fans,Community,Luck! And RCB.RCB. vuvuzela!
We are the only team to be qualified 2 times in Champions LeagueT-20,Second team to be two times in semis with one time in finals.
And an amazing fact that we had with us- we are the only team along with Deccan Chargers who have played more matches against each other that is 8!.
2009 was made for RCB!.
We had a great start to IPL by making the defending champions Rajasthan Royals to touch the soil by beating them with a huge margin . That match was for seniors as dravid scored a marvellous 50 and proved all his critics wrong and then Anil Kumble A.K.A Jumbo spin the ball and became the spinking of IPL as he took 5/5 which is the best bowling figure in IPL. Kumble has taken 45 wickets in all three seasons of IPL which are most by a Spinner.
But after this match we had lots of Up’s and Down’s but I remember one match that was against the mighty KKR. KKr made 180+ witch great Contributions of Brendon Mcculam and when we were batting we need 12 runs/over in the remaining 6 overs.  Ross and Boucher were at the crease and Ishant Sharma’ s all balls was badly beaten with with by ross taylor.Taylor made RCB win that match and he scored 81* in just 33 Deliveries.
In the league match against Deccan Chargers we made a outstanding remarkable record as Manish Pandey become the first Indian to score a century in IPL!. That match was the deciding one for RCB that we will play in Semis or not but Manish took the advantage of the catch that RP Singh dropped when he was on 3 and then he changed things for us. We created history- we were in the semis and we beat CSK badly in the semis!. Again we created the history- we were this time in the finals- I couldn’t sleep that night but had to sleep as I have to watch the final too. We unfortunately lost the finaly by 6 runs and Our hopes were smashed but we promised that we would be Even more stonger in 2010 than we had in 2009 .
We kept our promise we had awesome Start In IPL 2010 and another record was set up by our RCBian Praveen kumar who took a superb hattrick!.
We had our Own vuvuzela created by our Bangalore fans which shouted RCB… RCB… RCB… which help us to make our opponents run and have a fear of us!.
It makes Us RCB to be heard as its our(R) .
R- Red
C- Challenging
B- Blood
i.e The Red challenging bllod that I have and I think 100000000 RCB fans had!
Lastly I would like to say- RCB….RCB…RCB…..
RCB Rocks
Mridul Mittal
Fanatic Fan
Royal Challengers Bangalore

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 September 2011 02:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Ashwini-Kg
Total Posts:  103
Joined  20/03/2010

ya .ours is a truly amazing team..