Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Discuss your Team Building strategy
Posted: 06 January 2011 07:18 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  67
Joined  28/10/2010

Now that the IPL 4 Auction Challenge Phase 1 is over, you can discuss your strategy/reasons behind selecting your team. Check out what strategy other people opted for. Know what you missed.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 January 2011 07:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Santosh-Machado
Total Posts:  2
Joined  17/02/2010

to get the fan base atleast 80% of the old team must be retained… also we need some allrounders so shakib comes in… with two best all rounders team cam be managed very well… a lot of flexibility comes in….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 January 2011 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  16/03/2010

Subsequent to extensive consideration, I determined to go with the combination of fresh and few experienced affiliates. If you can judge Mr. Mallya’s trade psyche, I won’t think he will forfeit huge money to buy famed players. Instead he will go for some players who have a good domestic record. So, my team encompass of both fresh and few skilled players.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 January 2011 08:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  21/02/2010

Ha this Rcb TEAM is looking good..but one thing is need to be noted that we have to select some gud batsmens from karnataka..bcoz by bowling point of view our team was gud but this words r not applicable for batting..?
Bcoz there is no much batsmens and allrounders..so we have to see in all point of view to build up a strong team..we have to add manish from karnataka for our team to increase the batting strength..!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 January 2011 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
madmaverick
Total Posts:  4
Joined  15/10/2009

For any team to be called as formidable it should have top 5 solid batsmen, 4 good bowlers and 2 flexible allrounder..This team has got batsmen and bowlers but lacks genuine allrounders. Vettori can be one and Dilshan too..i think player like stuart binny will be a good addition…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 January 2011 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  5
Joined  04/03/2010

I guess the best team strategy would be having a batting line up that goes on till No. 7 or 8 and having 4 front line bowlers.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply