Total Votes: 79
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Are you happy With Team???
Posted: 10 January 2011 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
sunnysethi
Total Posts:  16
Joined  10/01/2011

Hi Guys…..Are you satisfied with our New Team Selection????
I guess it is preety much ok…..now we just need to buy some quality local talent…....That will be great…..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 January 2011 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
sunnysethi
Joined  10/01/2011

I m totally happy with team…just need to buy some batsman who will able to deliver us in IPL….......................................

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 January 2011 02:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
PRASANNAKUMAR
Total Posts:  1
Joined  11/01/2011

Hey i think its a good team that we have. I am sure its been thought through to the last detail.

Mr Mallya himself was very active throught out the 2 days(pretty grilling) and with Kumble whi know the laocal talent well the team is in safe hand.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 January 2011 05:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Joined  06/09/2009

extremely sad tat both dravid n robin r not der…:(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 January 2011 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
sunnysethi
Joined  10/01/2011

Now depends on local talent we could have…which uncapped we able to buy??????  How many we able to get….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 January 2011 11:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
madmaverick
Total Posts:  4
Joined  15/10/2009

Some players like dravid and taylor are to be missed, but we got pujara who is technically sound and AB a much trusted player as good replacements. And also i think saurabh tiwary is lot more consistent than uttapa…Vettori and Dilshan are superb assets in this format who came with much lesser price..But I think mallya and co. missed to sign an genuine all-rounder like Kallis.With signing of uncapped players like pandey, binny,dhiman and aiyappa it’s look like a pretty good team!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 January 2011 11:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
sunnysethi
Joined  10/01/2011

I found most of the Fans are not satisfied with team selection i would i like to confirm from them…which players you will like to in our team….
Rahul and Taylor both are now with Rajasthan Royals…......so now it is no any use for discussing all this now main Question is now which player we buy to make our team strong…....

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 January 2011 04:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
JinkeMari
Total Posts:  3
Joined  12/01/2011

A simple reason why this new team does not has the same appeal as the previous team is due to the lack of local flavor. No matter how well the choice has been made in this new team and how well this new team performs in the future, It will not connect to the Bangaloreans as before. Bangaloreans will be more detached from this new team as compared to the previous team. This new team’s fortunes will have no bearing on the emotions of the Bangaloreans. Consequently this might affect attendance at the stadium for match viewing or TV viewing.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 January 2011 06:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Joined  12/01/2011

The team is just O.K. it was wateful investment taking Cheteshwar Pujara. he don’t have good IPL season last time. Loosing Robin Utthappa is really bad. It wil be still worse if Manish Pandey is negelected. He is local heart throb….and can deliver good service to team. In bowling dept we have the good guns to fire…We need one middle order batsmen(Manish Pandey suites best there) as a replacement of Robin. Bowling dept would be more stornger if Vinaykumar was also retained.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 January 2011 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
sunnysethi
Joined  10/01/2011

Manish Pandey denied to join RCB…..That’s really Hell…....might be he had done this due to Rahul Dravid….Because Rahul Dravid is his Role Model…...

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 January 2011 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
jagadeesh-gowda1
Joined  02/01/2011

its 50-50 for me…
Zaheer Khan,Charl Langeveldt,Dirk Nannes—-banglore pitch is bit bouncy as compare to rest all…7 games at home without a doubt perfect selection especially impressed with the selection of Charl Langeveldt,Dirk Nannes

AB de Villiers,Tillakaratne Dilshan—-match winners irrespective of place,conditions blah blah

Daniel Vettori—-champion bowler,good leader good replacement for Anil bhai but not as aggressive as Anil Bhai..

Saurabh Tiwary—-huge Gamble

disappointed with the selection of Pujara and Kaif…both may click in this IPL but again its a gamble especially Pujara instead
Cheteshwar Pujara,Kaif (700,000+130,000) + bit extra=Amit Mishra (300,000)+Shikar Dhawan (300,000)+JP Duminy(300,000) (spinner+batman+All rounder) or Rahul Bhai(500000)+Amit Mishra(300,000)

Then it would have been fantastic

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 January 2011 02:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Joined  07/09/2009

Its really disappointing that dravid, vinay, kallis, pieterson and uthappa are missing, rcb fans will start cheering other ipl teams.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 January 2011 10:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
itsmeyadhu
Joined  10/03/2010

Very Very dissapointed with the new team!!!! Mallyas should get back to their mother business and leave Cricket to itself.
RCB has no furure with out our boys (Dravid, Manish, Vinay, Kumble, Uthappa). I am confused how can this team be called as Royal Challengers BANGALORE, where is Bangalore in this team???? Mallya don’t play tricks in the name of Bangalore. You should be ashamed to use Bangalore in your teams name. I am pretty sure that most of RCB fans (former) has turned their backs on your so called Royal Challengers Bangalore team. You had dig your own grave Mr.Mallya, Enjoy your failure!!!

Good Bye RCB!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2011 03:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Roopeshvpr
Joined  24/02/2010

Really disappointed with new RCB team, there no bangalore flavor in the team now. Dravid, Uthappa and Manish Pandey are not picked. Also lost quality foreign players like KP, Styen,Ross Taylor and Kallis. AB, Vettori and Nannes is good pick.Not sure if i continue to support RCB with no local players in it.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2011 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Joined  11/03/2010

this team is nothing….without DRAVID sir…Mallya only need money it does not matter that where team is going? across the banglore no one support this team.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2011 07:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
JinkeMari
Joined  12/01/2011

Every one has pride and self respect. May be Rahul Dravid was not the world’s best batsman. However, whenever he did well, it was immensly satisfying as he was a fellow of Bangalore. When Brian Lara Scored 400 runs in test match, though I appreciated the achievement and recognized his talent and effort it was not the same thing as Rahul Dravid scoring runs in cruch situation for his team. Rahul’s dravid’s smaller success or failure were more emotionally connected to us. We raised with hope or fell with agony with the success or failure of our own people. The same emotional connect is missing with the new RCB members. Just how does it matter whether an XX in the new RCB team scores a century or fails to score anything ? The point is we are no more connected to it. These are not our own boys any more.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2011 07:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
JinkeMari
Joined  12/01/2011

Every one has pride and self respect. May be Rahul Dravid is not the world’s best batsman. However, whenever he did well, it was immensly satisfying as he is a fellow of Bangalore. When Brian Lara Scored 400 runs in a test match, though I appreciated his achievement and recognized his talent and effort, it was not the same thing as Rahul Dravid scoring runs in cruch situation for his team. Rahul’s dravid’s smaller success or failure were more emotionally connected to us. We raised with hope or fell with agony with the success or failure of our own people. The same emotional connect is missing with the new RCB members. Just how does it matter whether an XX in the new RCB team scores a century or fails to score anything ? The point is we are no more connected to it. These are not our own boys any more. RCB is now a distant team with which we Bangaloreans do not have much to connect.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 January 2011 12:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  24/02/2010

pretty much ok wit vettori. dilshan & aAB wit zak infront smile
1 perfect choice for RCB with the money left would be “Morne van Wyk” ....!!!!! he’ll b a worth a buy smile due to exclusion of manish & uttappa especially the WALL…!!! :( 
but wer is “SHREEVATS GOSWAMI” ???????

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 January 2011 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan
mahesh57
Joined  15/01/2011

It defies all the logic that god has given me, how can anyone consider Cheteshwar Pujara and Mohammed Kaif to be far better than Rahul Dravid.. This team is worst that i can imagine for RCB. Mr. Mallya you have been telling ever since after auction that you wanted to make young team. In what sense Dilshan, Zaheer, Nannes, vettori, langveldt are younger. one thing has become pretty clear that even the die hard fans are deserting the RCB. you have betrayed us all by picking such a silly team.
you should have spent atleast some time in studying the soccer club culture. they have able to maintain the strong fan base by just taking into considerations of fans aspirations. you have snubbed us all. Hope RCB does not finish 10th in IPL IV.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 January 2011 11:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  11
Joined  12/04/2010

the team selection was the worst!! no local flavour!! i dont feel lyk tellin dat rcb is namma team…its rather lyk a foreign team…no dravid(the greatest) no uthappa, no vinay, no manish, how the hell shud v be able to connect to rcb??? i’m no more a fan of rcb…lets leave this fan club guys…whoz wit me?? lets bring the fan club of rcb down coz mallya let his fans down by not calling for dravid!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 January 2011 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Fan
Snehal-Bull
Total Posts:  10
Joined  07/02/2010

I think Mr. Mallya has forgotten it is royal challengers BANGALORE… and this team would not be complete with local heroes like dravid,kumble,uthappa,manish,vinay kumar..
disappointing to see them play somewhere else! But on the positive side we have got a good team with a right balance! hopefully we’ll win IPL 4!! smile
)

View Profile
PM

1 of 2
Fast Reply