You must be a logged-in member to vote
[b]RCB need conduct open trials all over INDIA[/b]
Posted: 14 January 2011 02:33 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
parappanangadi-cricketclub
Total Posts:  144
Joined  13/01/2011

RCB need conduct open trials all over INDIA
HI FANS,  AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SELECTION OF NEW TEAM, BUT UTHAPPA AND MANESH PANDEY IS NEED A PLACE HERE. UNLUCKY THEY NOT WITH US NOW!!! MANESH’S DECISION IS PROGRESSING NOW.
I THINK THIS CLUB NEED TO CONDUCT TALENT HUNTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. SELECT INTERESTING CLUBS AND ALLOW THEM TO CONDUCT REGIONALWISE TALENT HUNTS AND SELECT THE YOUNGERS. TRY TO PLAN A YOUNSTERS CLUB UNDER THIS ONE FOR THE FUTURE.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 March 2012 07:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  16/08/2010
parappanangadi-cricketclub - 14 January 2011 02:33 AM

RCB need conduct open trials all over INDIA
HI FANS,  AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SELECTION OF NEW TEAM, BUT UTHAPPA AND MANESH PANDEY IS NEED A PLACE HERE. UNLUCKY THEY NOT WITH US NOW!!! MANESH’S DECISION IS PROGRESSING NOW.
I THINK THIS CLUB NEED TO CONDUCT TALENT HUNTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. SELECT INTERESTING CLUBS AND ALLOW THEM TO CONDUCT REGIONALWISE TALENT HUNTS AND SELECT THE YOUNGERS. TRY TO PLAN A YOUNSTERS CLUB UNDER THIS ONE FOR THE FUTURE.

Plz, give me a chance to play for the RCB and i will make sure that RCB wins ipl 5. I’m the fastest bowler that the world has ever seen !!!
Plz…Just a Chance !

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 March 2012 06:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Tarun-Jindal
Total Posts:  3
Joined  13/05/2010

HI FRNDS.
RCB HAS A GOOD TEAM WITH CHRIS GAYLE AND Virat Kohli BUT THE TEAM IS FULLY DEPENDENT ON THE SENIORITY OF BATSMEN AND NOT OF BOWLERS AS MUCH. WITHOUT LIKES OF UTHAPPA AND MANISH PANDEY TEAM IS LACKING A SHEET ANCHOR. YOU CANT WIN JUST TWO TO THREE PLAYERS IN THE SIDE. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TEAM WITH A HIGH CALIBER AND MORALE. FOR WHICH PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER INDIA SHOULD BE CHOOSEN. BECAUSE THIS NOT ABOUT STARS. IT IS ABOUT HOW U CAN BECOME HERO FROM BEING A ZERO! AND NOW THE YONGSTERS SHOULD BE NOTIFIED AS THIS AN INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUR WHERE 7 OUT OF 11 PLAYERS ARE INDIANS

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 November 2014 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
sandip-pitroda
Total Posts:  2
Joined  20/11/2014

Plz, give me a chance to play for the RCB and i will make sure that RCB wins ipl 5. I’m the all type of spinner and Batsman like Virat that the world has ever seen !!!
Plz…Just give a Chance !

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply