Apycom jQuery Menus

1 of 2
Why is RCB not signing any uncapped players??
Posted: 21 January 2011 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
RCBDSH
Total Posts:  6
Joined  06/01/2011

Why is RCB not signing any uncapped players?? While the other teams are busy in building the teams with domestic players, I am not seeing any news about new players in the RCB team after the auction.

Knock Knock RCB… wake up…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2011 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
shekars
Total Posts:  147
Joined  02/10/2009

RCB ropes in mayank agarwal,s arvind, all rounder raju bhatkal times quoted.. pandey 50/50 chance,  n also look into verma,cm gowtham, gaurav dhiman,riyan ninan,ganesh sathish,

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/Deccan-Chargers-rope-in-Bharath-Chipli/iplarticleshow/7328010.cms

RCBDSH - 21 January 2011 10:32 AM

Why is RCB not signing any uncapped players?? While the other teams are busy in building the teams with domestic players, I am not seeing any news about new players in the RCB team after the auction.

Knock Knock RCB… wake up…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2011 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
RCBDSH
Joined  06/01/2011

Thats good news…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2011 11:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
vineethh-jain
Total Posts:  7
Joined  09/01/2011

n satish is signed by mumbai indians

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 January 2011 12:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
shekars
Total Posts:  147
Joined  02/10/2009
vineethh-jain - 21 January 2011 11:03 PM

n satish is signed by mumbai indians

thats Rajgopal sathish dude not from karnataka..    he is ganesh sathish karnataka

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 January 2011 02:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
chandrasheker-venkatram
Total Posts:  4
Joined  07/09/2009

Manish Pandey should realize RCB and IPL got him into limellight.  In the first season he was warming benches for MI.  He has great chances of succeeding under the guidance of Kumble.  Required during the formative days.  If Tiwari or Pankaj singh or anyone gts intoauction it is because they played for India and RCB has no role to play either in Indian team selection nor on setting IPL news.  Manish should not negate all the good work he has done.  From RCB perspective, there will some other Manish will emerge, but Manish should not go back to 3 years

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 January 2011 06:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
OLI
Total Posts:  241
Joined  09/10/2009

RCB rope in Arvind and Raju bhatkal

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/Deccan-Chargers-rope-in-Bharath-Chipli/iplarticleshow/7328010.cms

BANGALORE: Promising Karnataka batsman Bharath Chipli has been roped in by Indian Premier League 2 winners Deccan Chargers. Chipli, an opening batsman known for his attacking instincts, impressed Chargers’ coach Darren Lehmann and sealed the spot with his exploits in the DY Patil T20 Cup in Mumbai recently.

Chipli, who would turn 28 next week, was instrumental in turning around Karnataka Premier League side Mangalore United’s fortunes en route to their eventual triumph last year. The Ranji cricketer is known in the local circles for his lethal mixture of copybook and unorthodox strokes. A cricketer who loved playing cover drives, the lanky right-hander can also surprise the bowlers with his carefree shots on the on-side.

Chipli, who has played his last Ranji match two seasons back, has featured in the IPL with the Royal Challengers Bangalore with mixed success.

Chipli becomes the sixth uncapped player (non-international) from Karnataka to be signed up by various franchisees. Chipli’s KPL teammate and medium pacer S Arvind, young opening batsman Mayank Agarwal, promising pace-bowling all-rounder Raju Bhatkal (all Royal Challengers Bangalore), Stuart Binny (Rajasthan Royals) and Deepak Chougule (Team Kochi) are the other domestic signings from the state. Also, Manish Pandey has reportedly shown interest in joining Pune Warriors.

A few Karnataka-based players are already shortlisted by RCB but the delay in the inking of deals has left the hopefuls a frustrated lot. Meanwhile, it is learnt that some of the franchisees were also indulging in unethical practices, urging the players to agree for far below their eligible price though the official papers would show the higher amount.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 January 2011 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
RCBDSH
Joined  06/01/2011

I hope Manish doesnt go behind Money… he is still young and can make money to follow him…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 January 2011 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  39
Joined  23/02/2010

i agree with Manish decision, He wasnt paid or persuaded enough and a player of his ability and caliber must have been respected more by RCB,
i am very sad by Manish’s decision but RCB isnt doing enough

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 January 2011 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Bharat Chipli has been bought by Deccan Chargers.Now theres no time.Knock heads and try to buy players as fast as possible.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 January 2011 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
abhishek-reddy4
Total Posts:  46
Joined  07/09/2009

MR mallya has said that winning ipl is his primary focus and yet he has not signed any good uncapped players where as every other team is scooping up all the good local talent

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 January 2011 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  41
Joined  13/03/2010

I dnt know why RCB is getting delay to sign uncapped players? I think Mr Mallya has plan to give one spot for his son in Playing XI….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 January 2011 05:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Mshekar
Total Posts:  1
Joined  25/01/2011

Guys,

I find something very disturbing and honestly i didn’t expect this from Anil Kumble and his team. If Manish doesn’t become part of RCB and considering that Anil is KSCA CEO and Mentor for RCB, what is the guarantee that Manish will not be selected for the Karnataka team. I mean this is the conflict of interest that i am concerned about. Think about this and tell me if you are Manish wouldn’t you be worried. These are all very powerful people in the setup. This is where i expected Anil to set an example and reject the mentor-ship of RCB.
Think about this guys, Mr Srinivasan is the treasurer for BCCI, president elect (after Manohar Joshi) , owner of Chennai Super Kings and Indian Cements (they own Chennai team). Srikant is the Brand Ambassador of Chennai and Chief selector. Dhoni is the captain of Chennai and Indian team. Aren’t you as a player scared about this setup if you are not playing for Chennai?

I request Anil Kumble knowing the person he is to set an example. His team has already compromised on couple of things.
1. he being the mentor of RCB and KSCA head able to influence decisions of uncapped players (remember he needs to provide NOC’s)
2. Sunil Raju (Son of chief curator of KSCA) being included in the ill fated Semis of Ranji when he already reported for his action. Also remember Srinath was part of the committe that had reported him. He played as an spinning all-rounder at the expense of Ganesh Satish (who had a pair in Quarters) and Udit Patel (Son of Brijesh) and was called in the first over of the first innings.

Hope they come clean on this.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 January 2011 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
abhishek-reddy4
Total Posts:  46
Joined  07/09/2009

some good points by shekar,that semis was disastrous (no matter the pitch conditions).remember Baroda were missing key players too and we were firm favorites.I have tremendous respect for Kumble,i have no doubt that we will be a stronger team in next years ranji tournament.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 January 2011 09:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
shwetank-dixit1
Total Posts:  3
Joined  08/09/2010

Hi folks here is the updated IPL uncapped player list, I tried to include everyone, Please update it more if you get some news. I m from delhi and will be supporting Royals because of Rahul Dravid. I am a cricket freak and one of the hardcore Dravid fans. RR Rocks smile
Rajasthan Royals - 10 (Sidhartha Trivedi, Stuart Binny, Ajinkya Rahane, Aditya Dole, Deepak Chahar, Abhishek Raut, Ashok Maneria, Akash Chopra, Samad Fallah, Dishant Yagnik)
Mumbai Indian - 11(Ambati Rayudu, Dhawal Kulkarni, Pawan Suyal, Abu Nechim, Ali Murtaza, R. Sathish, Tirumalasetti Suman, Sarul Kanwar, Yuzvendra Chahal, S.K. Yadav ,Aditya Tare)
Delhi Daredevils - Unmukt Chand
Sahara W Pune - 9( Kamran Khan, Harshad Khadiwale, Ganesh Gaikwad, Abhishek Jhunjhunwala, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shrikant Mundhe, Dheeraj Jadhav, Rahul Sharma, Shrikant Wagh)
Kings X! - 5 (Vikramjeet Malik, Love Ablish, Sunny Singh, Sidhartha Chatnis, Nitin Saini)
KKR - 6 (Iqbal Abdulla, Lakshmi Ratan Shukla, Manvinder Bisla, Sreevats Goswami, Mohammad Shami Ahmed, Rajat Bhatia)
Chennai Superkings -6 (S.Jakati, Yo Mahesh, Abhinav Mukund,Anirudha Srikkanth,Vas Devadas,G Vignesh)
DECCAN CHARGERS-9 ( DB Ravi Teja, Akash Bhandari,Ashish Reddy, Batsman Kedar Devdar, Ankit Sharma, Anand Rajan , Harmeet Singh, Batsman Bharath Chipli, Ishanth Jhaggi )
Royal Challengers- 3 (Mayank Agarwal ,S Arvind, Raju Bhatkal)
Kochi - 5 ( Raiphi Vincent Gomez, Tanmay Srivastava, Sushant Marathe, Deepak Chougule, Kedar Jadhav)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 January 2011 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
RCBDSH
Joined  06/01/2011

Any news on Manish panday? I hope he joins RCB.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2011 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  5
Joined  04/03/2010

Manish Pandey scores a double century in the Duleep trophy, now even more teams will be interested in him…unless we sign him as soon as possible we can forget about Manish Pandey

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2011 08:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
Sharsh
Joined  27/01/2011

Really worried about RCB’s prospects due to its inability to sign good Indian players…The original squad from the Auction looks competitive if not match winning, but a lot depends on Indian players. Looks like Mr. Mallya has missed a trick this time

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2011 08:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan
Sharsh
Joined  27/01/2011

Really worried about RCB’s prospects this season due to its inability to sign good Indian players. The original squad from the auction looks competitive, but good Indian players remain a concern. Looks like Mr. Mallya has missed a trick this time. Plz hurry up RCB.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 January 2011 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Fan
RCBDSH
Joined  06/01/2011

7 performing players from karnataka in southzone team for duleep trophy and it is sad to see only one confirmed player of them in RCB… :(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 January 2011 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
shwetank-dixit1 - 25 January 2011 09:49 PM

Hi folks here is the updated IPL uncapped player list, I tried to include everyone, Please update it more if you get some news. I m from delhi and will be supporting Royals because of Rahul Dravid. I am a cricket freak and one of the hardcore Dravid fans. RR Rocks smile
Rajasthan Royals - 10 (Sidhartha Trivedi, Stuart Binny, Ajinkya Rahane, Aditya Dole, Deepak Chahar, Abhishek Raut, Ashok Maneria, Akash Chopra, Samad Fallah, Dishant Yagnik)
Mumbai Indian - 11(Ambati Rayudu, Dhawal Kulkarni, Pawan Suyal, Abu Nechim, Ali Murtaza, R. Sathish, Tirumalasetti Suman, Sarul Kanwar, Yuzvendra Chahal, S.K. Yadav ,Aditya Tare)
Delhi Daredevils - Unmukt Chand
Sahara W Pune - 9( Kamran Khan, Harshad Khadiwale, Ganesh Gaikwad, Abhishek Jhunjhunwala, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shrikant Mundhe, Dheeraj Jadhav, Rahul Sharma, Shrikant Wagh)
Kings X! - 5 (Vikramjeet Malik, Love Ablish, Sunny Singh, Sidhartha Chatnis, Nitin Saini)
KKR - 6 (Iqbal Abdulla, Lakshmi Ratan Shukla, Manvinder Bisla, Sreevats Goswami, Mohammad Shami Ahmed, Rajat Bhatia)
Chennai Superkings -6 (S.Jakati, Yo Mahesh, Abhinav Mukund,Anirudha Srikkanth,Vas Devadas,G Vignesh)
DECCAN CHARGERS-9 ( DB Ravi Teja, Akash Bhandari,Ashish Reddy, Batsman Kedar Devdar, Ankit Sharma, Anand Rajan , Harmeet Singh, Batsman Bharath Chipli, Ishanth Jhaggi )
Royal Challengers- 3 (Mayank Agarwal ,S Arvind, Raju Bhatkal)
Kochi - 5 ( Raiphi Vincent Gomez, Tanmay Srivastava, Sushant Marathe, Deepak Chougule, Kedar Jadhav)

also kochi buys Balachandra Akhil.

View Profile
PM

1 of 2
Fast Reply