Apycom jQuery Menus

DRAVID the most under-rated batsman
Posted: 24 February 2010 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  25/09/2009

In my opinion Mr.Dependable of the Indian Cricket is the most underestimated/underrated player of the Indian team as in my opinion when Ganguly was CAPTAIN he was shadowed under him same is the case when Tendulkar was Captain , But the major misfortune for him was when Chappel had become the Coach of the team & rest the nail in coffin our so called media did for him.in my opinion he is not treated properly by BCCI also well thats not new for BCCI some people who don’t know the A,B,C of the game are the GOD FATHER’S of these poor crickters.  I treat him as the most correct batsman in terms of technique timing & temprament though the records of some players tel some thing else but he is the best of all.
As during his Golden days u were 100% sure that atleast he will nail himself on the pitch as compare to others.
But this poor Player had been in out many times thus resulting in shaken confidence when ever he used to come for bating one could easilt figure out the tention , the hitch , the anxiety , the restlessness on his face.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 February 2010 08:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  64
Joined  07/09/2009

We could have this discussion in the ‘Rahul Dravid’ thread.  Kindly request the moderator to move this discussion the appropriate thread.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply