Apycom jQuery Menus
-

The day 31st March 2011.. Unforgetful moments..
Posted: 05 April 2011 04:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  32
Joined  03/03/2010

31st March 2011 was the most important day of my life as this was the day my dreams came true… Thanks team RCB for this… It was one of the unforgettable days in my life… I got a chance to meet up celebrities and meet the enthusiastic fans of the lively “RCB”…

Well..!! First of all congrats for the winners… It was my first participation and I was lucky to be selected in top 30. Me and my team tried the best for top 3 but unfortunately could not make it, but there is always next time as RCB will always be there for the fans, I will make sure to give the best shot and get through… Am sure next time competition will be more competitive, lively and energetic as in this season of IPL-4 RCB will rock and attract more and more hearts into its cap…

Felt great after meeting high profile celebrities like Mr. Sidhartha Mallya, Miss. Ramya and Mr. Dirk Nannes got snaps as well (posted in RCB Facebook page…) not to forget our motivators Miss. Nidhi and Mr. Chintan…  I asked Miss. Nidhi how can I become Fanatic Fan of RCB so that I can post blogs on site, she gave me some tips as well as suggestions and then asked my name, when I said my name she said “Oh I remember you, you had created the GO GREEN banner for RCB” how great feeling it was to know she liked it and I loved because she remembers it.. On the spot I was awarded with what I was asking i.e. Fanatic Fan position. Thanks Miss Nidhi…

One more thing I would like to add is about new great talented friends (I would rather say RCBians) in the auditions, all of them were very helping and co operative… Am sure judges were having really tough time to judge the winners as all the participants were awesome..!!
Bottom line: It was great experience, fans don’t miss next time, its lifetime opportunity and you will know the thrill of RCB when you are in RCB..

All the best TEAM RCB, we are always there to cheer you and CONGRATS winners of The Big Break..!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 05 April 2011 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  241
Joined  17/02/2010

LUCKY TO MEET THEM DUDE .....

View Profile
PM

Posted: 05 April 2011 07:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  254