Apycom jQuery Menus

vittory can not be compare to kumble. vittory is not beatiful choice.
Posted: 09 April 2011 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  9
Joined  12/01/2011

it is very bad choice that we have made vittory , the captain of rcb.
we think the management forgot that they have zaheer and virat also in team. we have good choice to zaheer as a captain. becouse he is very experienced player of india and he was vice captain of mumbai last time.
the player (vittory) was not given chance to play every match in delhi and our team made him captain of the team . i think this is not a good idea. we have zaheer.he also not bat as well fast need in 20-20. if he will not be the captain we will give chance to a fast bowler all rounder in place of him. please give him rest and play a fast bowler all rounder. zak is ther to controk the team. he is very god person.
i am really best fan of rcb and i love rcb heartily. i think in the favour of my team.

i think the all the fan of rcb are agree with me.
plz reply ur post or thougt.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2011 03:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Tendlya10
Total Posts:  6
Joined  08/04/2011

Kohli is a big NO NO for Captaincy. IMO, a Captain must be a calm headed guy & Kohli certainly is not one. Vettory is a good Captain, but I agree on your point that Vettory eats that precious foreign player slot, especially in the presence of 4-foreign player constraint, on tracks that have no assistance for spin. But again, as long as you ae playing in India, you don’t have to worry about that.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2011 07:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  39
Joined  23/02/2010

Daniel Vettori is a good captain with experience.. i partly agree i think ZAk or Virat should be made Vice captain…

Note: Respectfully Small advice, please check ur spellings

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 September 2012 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

thats really trueeee

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 July 2013 09:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan