Apycom jQuery Menus

RCB Band and Genesis online sale is a Fraud
Posted: 04 March 2010 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  3
Joined  04/03/2010

To anybody who was happy to see that they have Official RCB merchandise available other than the jerseys…. I was thrilled i should say and i instantly bought the RCB Bands using the redirected site from this website. They convienently took the payment through paypal and order process was complete with a charge on my credit card. Months pass by no delivery, further more no communication lines to the provider in question (Genesis India) all i could find was an email address of the owner, I immediately wrote a mail but so far they havent even responded to my mail. Extremely disheartening to have a RCB fan go through a GAME !!

Mail Trail Follows:::

—————Forwarded message—————
Date: Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 2:51 AM
Subject: Orders not fullfilled
To: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Greeting Vicky,
Firstly I need to Thank you for bringing in a vast range of fan gear options for RCB Fans. However I would like to point that I have made a purchase of the silicon wrist bands and the same iis yet to be delivered. There is no options to contact anybody about this sale. RCB Site would refer it back to your site and your Contact us page is brilliantly blank.
There has been no confimation mails for the order nor has there been any information about the charges. All I have is a proof of being charged on my card and strangely your Email address being the only source of communication.
Have attached snapshot of the charges on my card by PURUSINGH20.
This has been a harrowing experience in terms of customer interaction and online buying experience. Request you to kindly do the needful and the least I would expect is to rush the order which is 3 weeks since being ordered, though the claim is of a 3 business day shipment.
Would appreciate your help on this, Thanks
Regards
Srivatsa Nagamohan

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 March 2010 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  68
Joined  26/09/2009

Did RCB promote this website? If not, you should sue the guys…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 05 March 2010 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Joined  04/03/2010

Well…Unfortunately… RCB did promote this site… The re-direction even now for any merchandise takes you to their Website!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 March 2010 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Joined  04/03/2010

mahesh…. Its http://www.genesis-india.com

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply