Poll
?
? 0
? 1
? 0
? 0
Total Votes: 1
You must be a logged-in member to vote
our challengers have to bounce back & they will win ipl 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 16 April 2011 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  26
Joined  15/10/2009

Guys out of 3 matches we have won only 1 & lost 2.If our challengers don’t get back to their winning ways its going to be difficult to continue in the tournament.Let’s see our bowling, though we have got zak & danny[vettori] the bowling is not up to the mark.Our bowlers don’t look destructive at all,our bowling has got to get clicked now,we win the toss & we are fielding first,we need restrict the opposition to atleast less than 150 or 140.My opinion is that our bowlers have failed so far.Let’s take up fielding now,we have the best fielders in the tournament, we have dilshan,devilliers,s tiwary,c pujara,v kholi,nannes they are all one of the finest fielders in the world,but the young lads have got to field well.Last but not the least,our batting unit is one of the best in tournament,we depended on dilshan & devilliers in the last game against deccan chargers but they failed to fire and virat & pujara were the lone saviours.Against kochi we could some how manage a victory. Against mumbai, first, we did not make use of the powerplay,second, nannes injury was a huge blow.Taking all this into consideration,i would suggest a good solid team i.e:
          1.DILSHAN
          2.MAYANK AGARWAL
          3.V KHOLI
          4.S TIWARY
          5.AB DEVILLIERS[Wk]
          6.C GAUTAM
          7.C PUJARA
          8.D VETTORI[C]
          9.S ARVIND
        10.ZAHEER KHAN
        11.C LANGAVELDT

ALL THE BEST RCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 April 2011 01:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  50
Joined  02/04/2011

they will bounce back..give them some time

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 April 2011 01:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  301
Joined  06/04/2011

that wakeup time is now, if not they will not

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 April 2011 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  109
Joined  14/09/2009
wildkid009 - 16 April 2011 01:06 AM

Guys out of 3 matches we have won only 1 & lost 2.If our challengers don’t get back to their winning ways its going to be difficult to continue in the tournament.Let’s see our bowling, though we have got zak & danny[vettori] the bowling is not up to the mark.Our bowlers don’t look destructive at all,our bowling has got to get clicked now,we win the toss & we are fielding first,we need restrict the opposition to atleast less than 150 or 140.My opinion is that our bowlers have failed so far.Let’s take up fielding now,we have the best fielders in the tournament, we have dilshan,devilliers,s tiwary,c pujara,v kholi,nannes they are all one of the finest fielders in the world,but the young lads have got to field well.Last but not the least,our batting unit is one of the best in tournament,we depended on dilshan & devilliers in the last game against deccan chargers but they failed to fire and virat & pujara were the lone saviours.Against kochi we could some how manage a victory. Against mumbai, first, we did not make use of the powerplay,second, nannes injury was a huge blow.Taking all this into consideration,i would suggest a good solid team i.e:
          1.DILSHAN
          2.MAYANK AGARWAL
          3.V KHOLI
          4.S TIWARY
          5.AB DEVILLIERS[Wk]
          6.C GAUTAM
          7.C PUJARA
          8.D VETTORI[C]
          9.S ARVIND
        10.ZAHEER KHAN
        11.C LANGAVELDT

ALL THE BEST RCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes RCB will ROCK…..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 April 2011 01:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  103
Joined  14/04/2011

plan n execute

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply