Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Robin Uthappa back to opening position forever???
Posted: 17 March 2010 12:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
lijo-mathew
Total Posts:  16
Joined  06/09/2009

RCB,

ROBIN UTHAPPA IS ONE OF THE BEST OPENERS IN THE WORLD!!! Sachin TENDULKAR was no idiot to push MI management go so far to buy him for a whopping $800,000… but please like the India ntional team did RC just dont fiddle around wth his batting positions and hurt his cricket career as a player… Please show some confidence on the India Record holder for the highest score on ODI debut!!!! The walkin asassin if playing in my opinion should play only as an opener or else please find a franchise who can stick to a player likes and passion and let him play for them… For me if his place is cemented as an opener he is still young and talented can go on to become a legend… I used to spend hours to get his batting videos online… How i wish i could get his email id or contact number just to appreciate his selfless actions while playing for team India…

Excuses if you find this post in strong language…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 March 2010 08:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  71
Joined  07/09/2009

I TOTTALLY AGREE!!! byut UTHAPPA himself has SAID in interviews dat he loves batting at 1down ahead of opening!!! but he reeely doesnt mind playing frm 1-7.. however ROBIN must play either opening or 1 down onli n ntn els!! cause he is 1 off a player who can BLAST into any ATTCK!!! GO ROBIN UTHAPPA UR NO1 fan is with u always through ur ROUGH n SWEET TIMESS!!!LOVE U!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 April 2010 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  03/04/2010

He is a good striker so he must open for his side. He has the sense of swing so he can play against seamers as well. But the thing he should keep in mind is not to give up the wicket

View Profile
PM

Posted: 05 April 2010 04:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Surya-Vamsi
Total Posts:  2
Joined  05/04/2010

ROBBIE is d one who u can really call the ‘‘CAMEO”...........
i dont know what got into the team ....
but after those blistering knocks against punjab and chennai…....
how can u drop him to number 4 or 5 wich they did in the second match against punjab…......
he luckily did pull the match off for rcb…..
but with all due respect to kohli or pieterson i felt that they played a little slowly than what is needed….......
i feel dat robbie is the 1 apt for first down for rcb atleast for the time being with the kind of form he is in…........

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 April 2010 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  21/03/2010

hi guys,
i am truly honored to b writing amongst such big fans, and please do not mind the fact that i disagree wid u…

i personally feel that the team is bigger than the player, and robin understands that himself…

he has been doing great as a finisher for RC… he has been amazing at pulling matches for the team for all sorts of situations…he has been tossed arnd in the batting order coz he can play a required knock at any position…he is doing gr8 the way he is being used by the team management and shud continue the great job he has been up to…

grt work robin….cheers man….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 September 2012 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

‘m happy now

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply