Apycom jQuery Menus

TIME to change the TEAM
Posted: 27 March 2010 03:12 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  34
Joined  19/03/2010

what would u suggest the team of rcb against CSK…..

I will   go like this
1.jack kallis——->experienced and in form ,bowler
2.manish pandey——->good tallented hitter
3.rahul dravid——->experienced and handy in tough situations
4.robin uttappa——->hard hitter and winning formla
5.cameron white——->great striker and good bowler
6.  virat kholi——->good batsmen and a bowler
7.kevin peiterson——>huge hitter
8.vinay kumar——->superb bowler
9.praveen kumar——->swing bowler
10.dale styne—->fastest bowler
11.Anil Kumble——->the legend spinner

bowlers:                      wicket keeper:                    part time bowlers:
praveen kumar               rahul dravid/uttappa               cameron white /kohli/piterson
dale styne
jack kallis
vinay kumar
Anil Kumble

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 03:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  10/01/2010

You can not play without a regular wicket keeper. Boucher is a must, good hitter. Accoring to the present one day form Ifeel White should play instead of KP. Once Ross comes he should be given the chance.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 03:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  16
Joined  06/09/2009

i agree but we need to send KP early & when Rossy comes white should be made to sit

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Joined  19/03/2010

@sanath….
ya but cameron is good bowler too…...we can keep kp away and play taylor…..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 03:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
titv
Total Posts:  50
Joined  01/02/2010

in your team i would not include kp.but keep a good wicket keeper.which does affect the target.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 04:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  129
Joined  26/03/2010

While some might be a wee bit superstitious to change the winning combination, replacing Morgan with White will be a good move. He’s been in some great form off late. Once Rossi comes in, it’ll be a tough call. Remember…he’s coming in after playing two tests against Australia. So, change of conditions as well the format of the game might be a challenge for him. In any case, we need to win 4 out of the remaining 8 matches to ensure semi-final qualification, so I guess we’re placed well to shuffle some of our players!!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 06:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fanatic Fan
maddydravid
Total Posts:  299
Joined  14/09/2009

its pretty good the current team!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 06:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  12
Joined  03/10/2009

No one is keeping leg spinning allrounder Steve Smith in mind!! I think he is a wonderful talent. When he comes in April, he will surely play a few matches in place of Steyn. That will give some break for Anil Kumble also if he needs it, which means one of our domestic paceman, like Mithun, will also get a chance to play. Remember, we have hardly used Van Der Merwe this year.
Cameron White will have to play in place of Kallis (as both are allrounders with innings building skills), and KP or Ross Taylor will play for Morgan as these are similar high strike rate players.
Though I am not a great supporter of Boucher, he will stay because keeping to Steyn and Kumble is not easy for part timers. May be when Smith and Mithun come in place of these two, then we can drop Boucher and get an extra overseas batsman.
And for heavens sake, dont suggest Dravid to keep wickets. He has done enough sacrifices in the past. On his own batting prowess, he scored over 10000 ODI runs but was made to keep wickets in many matches in order to strike a balance in the team at Ganguly’s behest. Those days are over, Dravid needs to get his respect purely as a batsman and team member. Treat him like what the world treats Sachin Tendulkar. We are fortunate to have a cricketer like him living in and playing for Bangalore and Karnataka.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  26/03/2010

@above

well said abt rahul dravid
he has to be used for batting more than being behind the stumps.
uthappa can do it

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 10:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
iceman457
Total Posts:  1
Joined  19/03/2010

-> Morgan could always keep wickets.
-> Agreed with “Fanatic Fan” on Steven Smith. However, I’d go with Cameron White now!
-> Bring on Ross!
-> All of the new buys have made Dillon Du Preez, Roelof and the rest of the domestic bits and pieces players redundant.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 March 2010 12:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Joined  19/03/2010

morgon should   be dropped and white sholud be in team because he is a good allrounder…..
boucher is best keeper in the world but his shot selection is not good against spinners that why i suggest uttappa to keep and instead bring taylor

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 March 2010 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  17
Joined  19/03/2010

Since we have won 4 games out of 6, i guess a little bit of gamble can be done by replacing steyn by Abhimanyu Mithun, and resting kallis, and bringing in cameron white. With another slot open for an overseas player, ross taylor can come in. Morgan hasn’t played well with the few opportunities he has got so far, so his place can be taken by KP.

P.S : this formation can be tried out on a good batting surface. It’ll be a gamble, but i feel its worth a try (never underestimate the Indian bowlers)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 April 2010 05:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Joined  19/03/2010

my prdiction of team was very true .that worked a lot but our performance was not good at all.except our jumbo ......against csk we failed to win…...we have to think the bowling options .....cameron white   is better than kp….....

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 April 2010 05:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Joined  19/03/2010

MY PREDICTED TEAM WAS THERE AGAINST CSK,,BUT OUR BOWLING PERFORMANCE IS TOO WEEK EXCEPT JUMBO..CAMERON WHITE IS BETTER BOWLING OPTION THAN KP…...WE NEED TO BOWL TO OUR STRENGTHS .........PRAVEEN AND VINAY SHOULD IMPROVE…..

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply