Apycom jQuery Menus
-

whom would u blame for the loss against dd?
Posted: 27 March 2010 03:37 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
titv
Total Posts:  50
Joined  01/02/2010

plz reply:
i my opinion pandey: during that over utthapa had already hit a six why did he look for big shot instead of looking for singles in that over.
utthapa for wrong selection of shot at wrong time .
virat who looked for twos due to which morgan missed out due to run out and vinay too.
thay need to learn.
utthapa did play good shot while playing against punjab with straight bat he should have done the same thing with dd bowlers.
pandey does get good start but he is not playing long innings he getting carried away by batsman at other end.
virat instead of looking for boundaries was trying to take 2 twos which lead to runouts.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 04:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
shivappa
Total Posts:  3
Joined  27/03/2010

Hi
i see that Manish pandey is not a thinking cricketer, he just try to smash all the balls he needs to understand the situation and bat not to be a hero ..... and coming to Uthappa i dont understand why he played that kind of shot against DD…..? when he is good at his best why try some thing else when ur not reached half away mark…..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 05:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
shivappa
Total Posts:  3
Joined  27/03/2010

Next match against Chennai we need to Replace Morgan for White without any delay, and boucher for Ross taylor once he come back since we have option of Dravid/Uthappa keeping wicket ....if jumbo do this then we should not be bothered to chase even 250 runs if our bowlers have a off day…....

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
rcbrajath
Total Posts:  5
Joined  24/03/2010

I think manish pandey has to play with thinking..he is responsible for defeat…& one more guy was the great praveen kumar ,he gave around 19 runs in his last over..that made target little bit hard to reach..anyways better luck next time ..RCB Rocks!!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fanatic Fan
lotuspetals
Total Posts:  77
Joined  23/02/2010

The wickets were thrown out in haste by run-outs.

Rahul was seemed to be confused…sorry to say

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2010 09:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  38
Joined  28/01/2010

couple of run outs..!! lack of effort there..!! wrong shot selections tuk the match from us..!! and i felt even the batting order played a role..!! Virat shud hv batted before Morgan..!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 March 2010 12:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
srishti-gajare
Total Posts:  85
Joined  07/09/2009

i think robin should have played a little more sensibly rather than trying cheeky shots!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 March 2010 12:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Joined  28/01/2010

its again wrong shot selection, but these things do happen on fields..!! the very first ball, he played reversweep and gt a boundary and we did clap and appreciate it..!! the moment he loses the wicket in that shot we feel he shouldn’t hv played cheeky shots..!! i don wanna comment on tat much but run outs is a place where we can improve upon..!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 March 2010 12:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
srishti-gajare
Total Posts:  85
Joined  07/09/2009

well that is what i thought
if he is strong hitting the ball out of the park, then why not do it????
& go in shots which once or twice clicks…...

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 March 2010 12:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Joined  28/01/2010

tru but u can’t really blame Uthappa jus for trying tat cheeky shot..!! tats wat i meant to say..!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 March 2010 01:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  10/01/2010

I,m fan of Robin. but once we lost the wickets of Manish & Dravid he should have been sensible. Plenty of overs were there. The opening partnership was 71 in 9 overs. what was the haste. he is responsible.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 March 2010 02:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
AnantRCB
Total Posts:  22
Joined  15/03/2010

few things i have noticed from last couple of RCB matches,
when you are chasing a big score, atleast one opening player should go after the bowling from the first ball(with little sense off course) so that pressure is back on fielding side… like D.Warner did for Delhi.. even if you faces 10 balls, and if you can score 30-35 runs out of it, it will release lot of pressure from upcoming batsmen (best examples Gilchrist, Sehwag).. and it will create some confidence in them too.. but in the DD match, i thought both Pandey and Kallis played too slowly.. and they were keen to keeping wickets rather than scoring runs in initial overs… once uttappa fell, that built lot of pressure later.. if you see all other teams, either one of the opener will be very aggressive… other day against punjab we chased down 200, because of the cameo from Uttappa.. that released pressure from Kallis.. so we chased it.. but in the last match, when uttappa got out, there was no one to hit sixes in regular intervals… this is where we miss Ross Taylor.. if you look at last season, he did that job brilliantly..

And last but not the least, DD were brilliant in their Bowling and Fielding..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 March 2010 02:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Joined  28/01/2010

i completely agree with Anant. But i feel Manish did a decent job at the end…!! he is able to maintain a healthy strike rate. I felt that JAK was slow. Specially wen u r chasing 180 odd runs, u can’t score run a ball tat too wen u face more than 20-25 balls. In case if face 30 balls and score run a ball, the target becomes 150 odd runs in 90 balls!!! which luks more tough than the initial target..!! But had player who can over come those stuffs unfortunately the run outs played a major i believe.!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 March 2010 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Aruna-Desai
Total Posts:  70
Joined  28/02/2010

as a fanatic fan I wrote about it and see how badly I was behaved?
Plz read my post loss on 25th and give your opinion
It is posted on 27th March.
What I wrote was of what happened on 25th.
Nothing else !

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply

‹‹ LOSS ON 25TH      Away Jersey is needed ››