Crossing my finger 0
Total Votes: 2
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Future of RCB
Posted: 18 May 2011 07:03 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  10
Joined  18/05/2011

Every team gets an opportunity to raise and shine, growing up in Bangalore amongst the beautiful lakes and being coined as Garden City and relaxing atmosphere making it a pensioner’s paradise, these conditions were ideal and was perfect brewing ground for brewers to take shape and the young and wild got the hang of UB, Kingfisher beer and later coined itself as PUB city ...

We then moved into land of opportunity and people from different strokes of life, culture and tradition moved into Bangalore and made this place the IT hub of the World, basket for information with all these good things happening what else can we expect, well buckle up we are going into thrill mode which other European nations enjoyed and we saw it on TV, now it’s our turn to get on with our brand IPL and the best way to contribute is by having our own “Royal Challengers Bangalore” team and none other than Mallya to kick-start this ...

With his entrepreneur skills in every sector and every sports arena we are blessed to have this team and the best attitude team, motivated team, respectable team and brand looking team, we hope it will be profitable team too smile

Future of RCB rests in the hands of Fan base and RCB has created this platform for all of us to be connected and shared with many more millions of fans in India and across the world, sadly I’m out of India and totally miss the RCB atmosphere even though I was there during IPL 2 which sadly was in South Africa but this season the way team has come back and grabbed it’s opportunity we are looking for some exciting games in playoff’s and love Chris Gayle for his contribution and we hope RCB clings onto him for few more season and not to forget a brilliant performance from Virat Kohli and others ...

Future of RCB looks greener and richer coz the fans are excited, cheered up and ready to take on the rest ... Go RCB.

Pls do share your thoughts, views on this team ....

Cheers

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 May 2011 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  12
Joined  27/09/2009

Being from Karnataka, I support RCB and I’m a big fan of Dr. Vijay Mallya. Even though if i was not from Karnataka then, I would support RCB. All because of Vijay Mallya. I wish I get a chance to meet him and take a photo with him and his son Siddarth grin

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply