Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Why Are Top Teams Losing? Spin on PlayOff format?
Posted: 19 May 2011 05:40 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  10
Joined  18/05/2011

It smells fishy, why are top teams losing? We saw Mumbai Indian losing and now RCB taking the same path, maybe for a good reason ... Spoiler alert this is just my view if you have a look at the PlayOff’s format every team would love to be in the second spot coz the second spot has security blanket ....

The new Playoff’s format is such that if the team loses the first quarter then they can still play with the winning team of 2nd quarter so they get another chance to make into finals which is very interesting format but people tend to always look at the back door entrance in this case comfort zone to make sure they reach the finals and give it another shot at same team of first Quarter…

So Mumbai Indians lost against Deccan chargers who was way down in the chart, really how can that happen anyways I want these teams to play their game and not focus on getting into the second spot mechanism ....

With RCB I think we needed a reset button on the team against all Odds we won 7 matches and made a record of ourselves which is awesome and before we start playoff we need to hit the reset button, so the team can feel the heat that if Gayle doesn’t perform then we lose so what’s the strategy?? losing against Punjab team was good however the bowling dept was pathetic or it was a bad day ... either ways team RCB needs to go back to basics and come strong in playoff’s we want u to WIN THIS IPL 4 (Period).

Cheers

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 May 2011 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
aditya-kulkarni
Total Posts:  80
Joined  06/09/2009

One off match it was..no need to worry!

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply