Total Votes: 4
You must be a logged-in member to vote
You wouldn’t mind reading it?
Posted: 05 June 2011 04:57 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Baljinder-Singh
Total Posts:  144
Joined  10/03/2010

Some of us have limited memories and some have limited memories. Some memories are locked but some are forgotten. Well, here are my memories for the Royal Challengers Bangalore in 2011…

Chris Gayle: Came with a bang. We loved it, his century. It was good match, and good knock too. But did you ever saw a player(Kohli) hitting a four, and feeling embrassed/dispointed for his partner at the other end. That wasn’t the only time, then again Iqbal Abdullah bowls a wide ball, again without any doubts everyone saw a big dispointment on Virat Kohli’s face. But finnaly, at the end Chris Gayle got his century!

Now, I seriously feel embrassed, sorry everyone! I used a word “again” again..! But again it was a another time for Chris Gayle to get his second century! I didn’t watch the match but I checked the scorecard next day, and just saw at the top “Bangalore won by 85 runs.”

37 RUNS! Chris did it in real, I mean real life?! I can’t even score a 37 runs in one over in my dreams. I have nothing more to say about that over but I bet even the owner felt sad for Parameswaran.

Sreenath Aravind: New talent? Bowled wonderfully, absolutely, nice bowling. You will say that why didn’t I write more about this man, but to describe something, it can be described in shorter form.. which I think I described!

Zaheer Khan: I watched few games RCB playing, It looked like he gave lot of tips to the youngsters. Indian hero of the winning World Cup team! By the way, he’s one of my favourite bowler.

Seven games won by RCB in-a-row! Loosing first few games, everyone thought, maybe inculding me that RCB has picked a wrong squad. But no one new what RCB got ahead…! It is quite surprising, in those 7 games won by RCB, Chris Gayle won the Man of the match award 4 times, and Virat Kohli with 2 and Sreenath Aravind with 1.

Maybe, I have few more memories, but can’t remember. As I said… “Some memories are locked but some are forgotten.” Let’s cheer for Royal Challangers Bangalore one more time! RCB!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 05 June 2011 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  423
Joined  27/03/2011

Yes i would say the seven matches win on a trought was a great one. The team as such played well.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 05 June 2011 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
abhi-n
Total Posts:  177
Joined  07/05/2011

very meaningfull post..

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply